The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-@Nov 15 2005, 11:15 AM

Been busy.

Some great stuff.

Phunk, welcome back man! Beautiful shot.

jbrsh, too fucking cool. The 88 film is killing it.

dear sas, nice decay. last one's the best.

Some digital stuff from the weekend...

4.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

yo man i know exactly where these pictures are from...... its kidnve weird seein someone else on here gettin to the same spot

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Dec 2 2005, 06:56 PM

My new wallpaper. Great shot.

Mine too.

Just a random thing I walked into in Denver back in July with my little point and shoot digi. I was shocked he didnt fly off when I was only about 4 inches from him.

Thanks

Originally posted by -Rage-+Dec 3 2005, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Dec 3 2005, 11:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Philth215@Dec 2 2005, 02:57 PM

yo man i know exactly where these pictures are from...... its kindve weird seein someone else on here gettin to the same spot

I thought someone would know.

It's a pretty open spot.

Nice additions by the way.

[/b]

thanks man..im sortve teachin myself as i go, ill post some more later

i gotta warn you, im still sortve new to photography...

i take a lot of pictures for a graffiti website i run

i got canon sd400 over the summer for the purpose of a small point and shoot camera but i started messin around with photography and since then ive gotten really into it...

id appreciate some constructive criticism

pic_40.jpg

pic_41.jpg

pic_39.jpg

66177443_c6b8bafedb.jpg

66177442_cb756578d7.jpg

66177444_ac2bdf2ad4.jpg

I think I might have posted these a while back, but whatever. I've been searching through my shit looking for some more people-oriented stuff. I'm realizing that literally 99.8% of my stuff is completely devoid of human presence. Fucking people.

*edit: I forgot to say that i'm really feeling that xmas tree shot philth posted. and those lomo lens ones up there too... especially the closet. good shit.

im in photography 1 class at high school - i learn how to take pictures and upload them haha so far ive learned a little bit about composition and simple photoshop techniques but yes all of it is canon powershot sd400, but dont get me wrong, that is a great camera

im familiar with photoshop elements tho because ive been running a website http://www.filthadelphia.net for a few years but i just recently upgraded to my canon, and along with that i developed an interest in photography, i got a tripod like 2 weeks ago, thats how i took the christmas tree picture and the one with the shoe, all the rest are from before that