The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, that woman is probably like, "What the hell is this kid doing? He's stealing my soul!"

Nice pics.

carwreck, cheggit, jbrsh.. keeping it on lockdown.

Here some more from the indie film photo shoot.

669-50.jpg

669-56.jpg

669-51.jpg

669-57.jpg

spectra17.jpg

spectra18.jpg

669-52.jpg

669-53.jpg

p163.jpg

669-54.jpg

669-55.jpg

p167.jpg

For the polaroid shooters here: I found a 320 Land Camera at the thrift store yesterday for 7 bucks with a flashgun. With the cost of polaroid film and my familiarity with digital, I'd suspect I'll probably shoot about a 10 pack of film with it every month or two if I buy it. Is this model easy enough to find film for? Anything else I need to know?

Here are some pictures from last week. Haven't really shot much lately, but some friends wanted me to take some pictures of them playing. I hate indoor photography, and I really hate indoor people photography. I have to handhold the flash and use bulb exposure because it fucks with my camera's circuitry. Some of them turned out ok anyway.

IMG04785_s.jpg

IMG04792.jpg

IMG04786.jpg

IMG04777.jpg

Take special note of the douche on the left with full blown shitlocks.

IMG04770.jpg

IMG04782.jpg

IMG04756.jpg

so im fairly new to photography.. i first started messing around with my dads old 35mm b&w camera last January... unfortuneately i dont have a scanner, so i was only able to scan a few at school.. i did however just order a Canon Digital Rebel XT, so i will most likely be contributing to this thread that ive lurked... anyways, heres some pictures from the past spring.. any constructive criticism would be nice

ry3.jpg

ry4.jpg

ry7.jpg

ry9.jpg

ry12.jpg

^im not sure what happened when scanning the two above, but part of the pictures looks chopped

ry13.jpg

ry14.jpg