The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

On 6/7/2021 at 4:33 PM, Lorne_Malvo said:

734BEF6C-D17C-47C5-B806-0D248083DB11.thumb.jpeg.978773974750ad8ce6567cdd27f58020.jpeg

Picked this XA3 up wild cheap on eBay. Put a test roll through it to test it, turns out it works perfectly. Been a blast to shoot with it, just sent a bunch of film off to the lab so hopefully there are a couple decent shots on their way back to me.

Anyone else been out and about? 

I just received an XA-2 With Flash as a gift and I dumped 5 rolls through it that I havent developed them so I have no idea if I have nothing but black frames or images 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First time trying my hand at some macro. Only shot out of 50 I thought was eye catching enough to be somewhat usable in my upcoming assignment. Using a 55mm kit lens reverse mounted with a junk tripod. Looking forward to learning more though, already have a lot of ideas flowing through my head! 

_MG_8439.JPG

Edited by joshh.702
  • Like 2
  • Props 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My first assignment of the spring semester and first time working with studio lighting/fill cards! Thought I would share the 1 out of 220 shots and I actually liked, stoked to learn more about shooting in a studio setting! Composition inspired by early still life paintings by Francisco Goya.

Anyone here experienced with studio lighting and have any useful techniques?

JoshTabLighting0148.JPG

• Like 3
  • Props 2

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Recently I've seen a lot of clips of sidewinders burying themselves in sand.  Makes me wonder if you run into a lot of snakes out there?  Maybe a pic even?

I've only run across three rattlers in all my years of hiking (that I know of).  One I couldn't see.  The other two: shitty mobile phone pics.  I leave 'em alone and swing wide around.

Actually, more paranoid/afraid of an aggressive bee swarm than a snake bite.....

Edited by 6Pennies
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...