Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't share

You people would never think of me the same way again

wtf do u care of what people think of u on the internet?

i have type 1 diabetes and dont take care of it.

as if thats not bad enuf i drink like a fish. for those that dont know, diabetes + alcohol = a yung death.

i know that when im 30, i will regret the way i have traeted my body and would do any thing to have changed my ways. but in reality i never will.

i like this thread

whenever i go into a public restroom i feel the need to piss ALL OVER the walls, the stall, the sink, basically everywhere i can get it before running out of piss. oh and pissing all over the toilet paper roll is a must.

one time when i was like 14 i came home and didnt have my key. my mom was coming home in like 20 minutes so to pass the time i sat on my porch and beat my cock. being outside for all to see excited me, but luckily it was night time.

i mostly feel like nobody is on my level and that i'm better than everyone so usually when people talk to me i take what they say with a grain of sand and if they are telling me their problems i laugh inside and think how much of a pussy they are

when people piss me off i get savage thoughts of dismembering them that feel almost orgasmic and the only thing that keeps me from not acting goes back to my previous statement because i figure "im next level if i kill them i'll goto jail and they will be winning in the end so i have to preserve my godliness for the future and remain free so i can have a fulfilling life".

i like this thread

whenever i go into a public restroom i feel the need to piss ALL OVER the walls, the stall, the sink, basically everywhere i can get it before running out of piss. oh and pissing all over the toilet paper roll is a must.

I have knocked faggots like you who pull this shit.

I don't think I'm 'fresh', it's just something that makes me laugh when I think of the person who has to clean it up.

If someone walks in on me doing it? I'd call them a faggot and tell them to stop staring at my cock. If they wanted to be a hero then they could get dealt with.

I'm not saying I do this shit daily, just once every few months when I happen to use a public restroom.

I only like a chick until I get her, then It's played out and I move on to the next one

I don't do things I'm not already good at

I sometimes hate black people more than white people

I wish I could smoke weed a lot, but those random ncaa drug tests will get my ass

I want to care about a female, but I only seem to make it to the "Fuck em " part of "Fuck em, then start a relationship"

I LOVE ECSTASY

WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW GREAT I THINK IT IS

I STOPPED DOING THAT LAST YEAR

SHITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH

Archived