Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

skeletons eh...

-im really worried about not being attractive to people..but i present myself as just a guy going with the flow...but its always in the back of my mind

-i can't say no if a girl im attracted to makes a move on me...

-i thought my ex was pregnant and i used to wrestle with her and go for the stomach without her realizing.....i was in highschool and i didn't know what else to do...

-i think its beautiful when animals are killed

-i hate myself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Girth Brooks

-i thought my ex was pregnant and i used to wrestle with her and go for the stomach without her realizing.....i was in highschool and i didn't know what else to do...

hahahhahahahahahhahaha. i know alot of people who did that. i hang around scum.

I was sort of a jock in high school.... none of my graffiti friends know that. I was an excellent swimmer and volleyball player. I can also skid bases like nobody's business in softball. I turned down the team because it took too much of my "ditching school to go smoke weed" time. The funny thing is, I totally regret it.

Damn, how did I sleep on this thread.

• I loved setting off car alarms as a kid.
  • I think about just walking away from my job, family, friends. No goodbye's. Nothing. Just go.
  • I think about what would it be like to run my car off a bridge. I can image the freefall. Total silence, hands on the wheel, closer to earth..then bam.
  • I stracthed the shit out of one of my roommates CD's. He WOULD NOT STOP PLAYING IT! So I destroyed it.
  • I want to beat the shit out of every homophobe.
  • Had an STD once. Not funny.
  • I went to San Fran without my significant other knowing. Woops.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Damn, how did I sleep on this thread.

•  
  • I think about what would it be like to run my car off a bridge. I can image the freefall. Total silence, hands on the wheel, closer to earth..then bam.

i used to think like this a lot

while driving

just 86ing yourself from the road

like when you're tearing ass down a highway and you pass under a bridge, what if you suddenly jerked the wheel to the left and let the car careen right into the concrete bridge supports

yeah, without saying goodbye.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by ese

good thread, but the skeletons in my closet are there for a reason....and they aint comming out except for maybe on my deathbead. if you can tell it on here its not a skeleton so much as some ugly dustbunnies in the corner.

holler.

this thread was made so we'd all fall in love with secret. her innocence, dashed dreams, good girl turned bad life story plot, the kickassityness, bi-curiousness...

and for the rest of you fools...you should start a cry for help thread.

Guest uncle-boy

i hate myslef.

i hate the way i look.

i feel that i cant do better than what i have and i am dissapointed inmyslef.

i drink my problems away

and dont take initiative to make myselfbetter.

i hate me,and cry to myslef from time to time.

ps. i am also easily addicted to pain pills. and miss my girlfriend because i foolishly put her in the center of my universe. now i cant get her out of it. fuck me.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mr_president

and you look so happy in the piks....

looks can be decieving i guess.

:lol:

its all part of being a ninja. :cool:

Originally posted by BigOatser

Really man, thats no skeleton. People here have serious problems. However funney, The only time I ever set off a car alarm was to steal a car stereo after mine got taken. Does anyone here have a serious drinking problem? And I mean like everyday without a doubt? Because if I could get some info on the trail to recovery from a peer whom it actually worked on I would be much abliged. And if you dont have this sort of serious problem then dont bother responding, because you have no idea what it is truly like.

i drink basically every night. um.. there has been no recovery.

I have the complete avril lavigne album. As well as about 15 brittney spears songs on my computer. You better beleive that I listen to them too.

I often find girls to be hot that other people think are gross. But i also find girls that other people are hot to be hot, or i find them to be dumb sluts.

I dont really do drugs or drink but i have to get about 10-12 hours of sleep every night to not feel tired. Normally i get 8 and I am always tired. It sucks.

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by BigOatser

Really man, thats no skeleton. People here have serious problems. However funney, The only time I ever set off a car alarm was to steal a car stereo after mine got taken. Does anyone here have a serious drinking problem? And I mean like everyday without a doubt? Because if I could get some info on the trail to recovery from a peer whom it actually worked on I would be much abliged. And if you dont have this sort of serious problem then dont bother responding, because you have no idea what it is truly like.

Man I have a bad drinking problem.Its kinda off and on now,but there never a day that I dont drink,even if I am completely broke,I will return cans or something.I have woke up in hospitals not knowing how the fuck I have gottin there,with blood flying out of my stomach.i even drank so bad at one point i shit out blood all the fucking time for like a week or two.I used to shake really bad.Now it is almost impossible to sleep with out a couple of night caps.I am doing alot better now,only drink a little bit,the only problem is that I have switched from beer to whiskey and whatevers really strong,so I get there a lot quiker and do it for a lot longer.It really kinda sucks.

i got to this thread pretty late, i read through all 5 pages and read some pretty fucked up shit some funny shit and some dumb shit, but heres my contribution

1. allright when i was in 8th grade we had 2 8th grade "Clusters" the blue and the gold, i was in the gold, we had a contest to see what cluster had most school spirit, what ever cluster won got an ice cream and pizza party...so my cluster decided to plant flowers in the back of the school to show our spirit...well i came back that evening and ripped the flowers out...the very flowers me and my fellow cluster class mates planted in an effort to frame the blue cluster so we can win the contest...needless to say it worked, we came back to school monday there was an announcement from the principal about what happened...they automatically assumed it was the blue clusters doings and we won by fault...my plan worked and me and my classmates got the party while the blue cluster had to replant them.....till now no one but me knew what really went down....

2. also i am a lot smarter than all my friends, i told them the joke about how do you fit 100 jews in a volkswagon...they didnt get the ashtray part

3. i purposly lose to my boy at tekken 4 so he dont bitch about me "cheating"

4. i also talk mad shit and make fun of mad people...normally i dont do it to there face...not because im scared but because i do it for entertainment

5. i enjoy seeing people i dont like in some kind of trouble or pain

6. like my middleschool story...i will go out on a limb to frame someone

• 1 month later...

when I was 15/16 I was in a band with three other girls in school. By this time, i already knew I was bi, but still hiding it. There was this really wierd vibe going on when the four of us were in the same place. We practised in a classroom after school, we'd jam one song, and then start fecking about with the black-board. Allways a grid would be put up on the board, with a list of male rockstars down one side, and a list of atributes (hair, eyes, ass etc...) across the top - and we would all give them marks out of ten. This lasted about a minute, and most of the scores were about 5-ish.

This is the point where is began to get wierd. The list was wiped out and a far longer list of atributes went up, and four rockstar girls. Always the same ones: Courtney Love, Rayna from Coal Chamer, Aimee from Human Waste Project, Tairrie B from Tura Satana. We would enthusiastically give marks out of ten for categories such as how good it would be to tie her up etc. I was the only one who ever voiced an opinion that this was a bit bizarre of us. i felt very guity, they knew I was bi but that was usually a fashion statement with most people.

What was wierder, was that we were each pretty much dressed up as one of those four rockstars. We were each obsessed with one of them. I began to have the sneaking suspision that each one of those names on the board represented one of us. And then one day, tour names went up, and no one said anything about it. The list of atributes covered every sort of sexual behaviour concievable really.

When we see each other now, we act like it never happened. It got wierder after that, but this post is long enough as it is......

• 3 years later...

Archived