Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if im being rough on you but i dont like hearing about young kids doing dumb shit. at least black kids start stealing cars and shooting people at like the age of a fetus, but cmon man... you obviously have something going for you if you are going to be homecoming king or whatever and have a chance to go to boarding school. take advantage of that shit. go look up my pseudoprep thread it will do you good.

-Everytime I drive under a bride/overpass, I secretly hope that the bridge will break and come crashing down on the car just infront me, or on my car. I'll lean forward and strain to see if there's any large trucks on the bridge as I'm approaching, and if there are, my heartbeat always flies through the roof. Ehhhh.

-I can't fucking STAND one of my best friends. It's odd, because he's a nice enough guy and we've been buddies for years, but lately I've been realizing how much he drives me insane. Everything he says or does makes me want to kick him in the face. The only reason I still hang out with him is because I'm waiting for him to do something that pisses me off enough to make me beat the shit out of him. It'll happen sooner or later, and I can't wait to land that first punch right in his eye-socket. Fucking leech. I also plan to fuck his younger sister soon thereafter. Ha!

-I used to have casual sex with this girl who turned out to be a cutter. She was obviously a massive attention whore and used to fish for compliments and sympathy. She used to tell me that all I had to do was let her talk to me about her cutting, because she just needed to vent to someone and she was sure she could stop it, but I never did because it fascinated me too much. Last I heard, she was hospitalized twice for near-death incidents brought on from the cutting. I feel nothing when I think about it.

-I introduced my childhood best friend to LSD. I eventually grew out of that phase, but he didn't. At a party way back in high school, he binged on acid and had a psychotic bad trip. I knew that he was doing way too much, but figured, "fuck it, he has to learn this shit on his own." He's suffered savage panic attacks every day since then (which was a number of years ago) because of the bad trip, and is more medicated than most people on a psych ward. His life is totally ruined. I'm a great friend.

-I slept with one of my ex-girlfriend's sisters, and she confessed to me one night that her Dad recently 'decided' he was gay. I have no problem with people being gay, but for some reason, the only thing I can think about is trying to use this information against my ex in any possible way.

Hooray.

-Everytime I drive under a bride/overpass, I secretly hope that the bridge will break and come crashing down on the car just infront me, or on my car. I'll lean forward and strain to see if there's any large trucks on the bridge as I'm approaching, and if there are, my heartbeat always flies through the roof. Ehhhh.

-I can't fucking STAND one of my best friends. It's odd, because he's a nice enough guy and we've been buddies for years, but lately I've been realizing how much he drives me insane. Everything he says or does makes me want to kick him in the face. The only reason I still hang out with him is because I'm waiting for him to do something that pisses me off enough to make me beat the shit out of him. It'll happen sooner or later, and I can't wait to land that first punch right in his eye-socket. Fucking leech. I also plan to fuck his younger sister soon thereafter. Ha!

-I used to have casual sex with this girl who turned out to be a cutter. She was obviously a massive attention whore and used to fish for compliments and sympathy. She used to tell me that all I had to do was let her talk to me about her cutting, because she just needed to vent to someone and she was sure she could stop it, but I never did because it fascinated me too much. Last I heard, she was hospitalized twice for near-death incidents brought on from the cutting. I feel nothing when I think about it.

-I introduced my childhood best friend to LSD. I eventually grew out of that phase, but he didn't. At a party way back in high school, he binged on acid and had a psychotic bad trip. I knew that he was doing way too much, but figured, "fuck it, he has to learn this shit on his own." He's suffered savage panic attacks every day since then (which was a number of years ago) because of the bad trip, and is more medicated than most people on a psych ward. His life is totally ruined. I'm a great friend.

-I slept with one of my ex-girlfriend's sisters, and she confessed to me one night that her Dad recently 'decided' he was gay. I have no problem with people being gay, but for some reason, the only thing I can think about is trying to use this information against my ex in any possible way.

Hooray.

haha.

Hooray.

hmmmm stolen from grouphug??

-I feel very awkward talking on the phone when I have to call jobs or anything that is a more formal type of call. Sometimes I'll make up an excuse in my mind like "oh that jobs too far fuck it" because I don't want to call.

-I don't like to go anywhere or do anything if I'm not going to be smoking herb before or after. Things bore me and people get on my nerves unless I'm stoned.

-I am the strongest and most driven person when it comes to some things, but during the winter I feel like I am missing half of myself. I feel trapped inside and I can't find the motivation to do anything besides sleep, eat, or go hang out with friends. Sometimes I won't leave the house for 3 or 4 days I'll just wake up, make music, play video games and go on my comp then sleep, time after time until its either the weekend or a day that I'm looking forward to. I think I need to move because it gets worse every winter.

-When I was real young I moved to a new spot and this one kid just looked annoying to me. One day it was dead out and I was walking around the corner, I saw money crash hardcore as fuck on his bike and get mangledddd. I just stood there and giggled like a little school girl and had this tremendous feeling knowing he was laying there in pain and I was not giving a fuck. Then I bounced back around the corner before he saw me.

Archived