• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Secret

Skeletons In The Closet Game

Guest willy.wonka

gunglai!!!<--vietnamese cheers

Guest willy.wonka

i know one thing..it sure would be cool if some girl kissed another girl and felt sick about it and grabbed any man to make her feel like a woman again.preferably me..:lol:

Originally posted by DEE38

and the girl kissing thing is something straight girls do when they're drunk trying to impress people. well most of the time.

I noticed that. I think that's corny and desperate. If I kissed a girl, it would be completely for my own physical enjoyment. The reason I don't want to have anything to do with her is so I can keep her as fantasy in my head, rather than an actual person I have to deal with in real life. I have absolutely no interest (and never will) in getting to know a woman emotionaly or have any type of romantic relationship with them.

i like small boobs. i feel as though i am the only male who feels this way. whenever girls walk by with large breasts my friends always need to note how they would enjoy seeing/playing/sucking/etc them. i personally enjoy high a's to average b.

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

• I always cheated on heads up 7 up.! oooh im badass.
  • stealing. ...
  • I have some good stories..but not for 12oz.

YEAHhhhhhh.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i stopped talking to my friends until they all went away

my closest relationships are with graffiti and drugs

don't bother me

you my man have chosen an evil friend. drugs are nobodies friend, unless you need them to survive (medicine). in that case there just a crutch as well. find salvation in something else that won't lead to your inevitable self destruction. sorry to judge but i just felt i needed to say that. :)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by the_gooch

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

truffle shuffle:lol:

i have too many. i don't think i care to share them with ya'll. i was a shiesty teenager.

the only ones that i still have are fairly palatable, no need to bring them out.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I once bit my brother on the penis.

That is all.

i smoke too much weed...take too much drugs...n drink too my alchohol....i dont go to skool or work...i am not motivated to do anything but smoke a blunt....i cant even get my laazy ass out to bomb cuz im too lazy or im too fucked up...and the only family i got is my boys....but hey...at least im standing on my own two feet....

When I was about 17 I got a little too intimate with a very close female friend. This made our relationship slightly awkward. I quickly realized that I had feelings for her that were not just plutonic, yet I was too afraid of what would happen if we became partners. I found myself getting jealous when she even talked to other guys, and we started to fight a lot more. Eventually, things were said that completely ruined our friendship. She moved to a different part of the city and I completely lost contact with her. By the time I had realized that this animosity had to be fixed, I had no idea where she was. By then I had moved and it was too late. I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her. And I still do. I miss you Corrina.

You should feel priveleged because I've never told this to anybody before.....

Yeah, also, when I was 14, my girlfriend dumped me and I gave her the lyrics to Estranged by Guns N' Roses and passed them of as my own. It made her cry.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i stopped talking to my friends until they all went away

my closest relationships are with graffiti and drugs

don't bother me

Originally posted by metallix

you my man have chosen an evil friend. drugs are nobodies friend, unless you need them to survive (medicine). in that case there just a crutch as well. find salvation in something else that won't lead to your inevitable self destruction. sorry to judge but i just felt i needed to say that. :)

i NEVER said drugs were my friend

all my friends went away...read what i wrote!

it isn't 'there a crutch'

it's 'they're a crutch'

but it's a good thing you didn't get the grammar right, because they aren't my crutch

i'm not looking for salvation

(so understand the simple truth)

DON'T BOTHER ME

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now