Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i smoke too much weed...take too much drugs...n drink too my alchohol....i dont go to skool or work...i am not motivated to do anything but smoke a blunt....i cant even get my laazy ass out to bomb cuz im too lazy or im too fucked up...and the only family i got is my boys....but hey...at least im standing on my own two feet....

When I was about 17 I got a little too intimate with a very close female friend. This made our relationship slightly awkward. I quickly realized that I had feelings for her that were not just plutonic, yet I was too afraid of what would happen if we became partners. I found myself getting jealous when she even talked to other guys, and we started to fight a lot more. Eventually, things were said that completely ruined our friendship. She moved to a different part of the city and I completely lost contact with her. By the time I had realized that this animosity had to be fixed, I had no idea where she was. By then I had moved and it was too late. I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her. And I still do. I miss you Corrina.

You should feel priveleged because I've never told this to anybody before.....

Originally posted by !@#$%

i stopped talking to my friends until they all went away

my closest relationships are with graffiti and drugs

don't bother me

Originally posted by metallix

you my man have chosen an evil friend. drugs are nobodies friend, unless you need them to survive (medicine). in that case there just a crutch as well. find salvation in something else that won't lead to your inevitable self destruction. sorry to judge but i just felt i needed to say that. :)

i NEVER said drugs were my friend

all my friends went away...read what i wrote!

it isn't 'there a crutch'

it's 'they're a crutch'

but it's a good thing you didn't get the grammar right, because they aren't my crutch

i'm not looking for salvation

(so understand the simple truth)

DON'T BOTHER ME

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

When I was about 17 I got a little too intimate with a very close female friend. This made our relationship slightly awkward. I quickly realized that I had feelings for her that were not just plutonic, yet I was too afraid of what would happen if we became partners. I found myself getting jealous when she even talked to other guys, and we started to fight a lot more. Eventually, things were said that completely ruined our friendship. She moved to a different part of the city and I completely lost contact with her. By the time I had realized that this animosity had to be fixed, I had no idea where she was. By then I had moved and it was too late. I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her. And I still do. I miss you Corrina.

You should feel priveleged because I've never told this to anybody before.....

that hit me right here bro...<<pounds the heart with the strong fist for yah....no joke...

one skeleton in the closet..

i had a bestfriend who fucked me over.. mad drama stole my car for 5 days, the people he was with took everything out of it..including all of my i.d.'s.. i had so much anger and hurt towards him afterwards. we talk every once and while now.. but there will never be a friendship again. Anyway. I hated him for so long so i broke into his car one night and stole his cd deck, his whole collection of cds about 200 cds, his mom's gas card, and his radar detector all out of his car. His car had been chilling right infront of his moms driveway. Till this day he still doesnt know i did it. And i have never stolen from anyone..just him.. for fucking betraying me.

i laugh at stuff no one else laughs at. it makes me feel stupid.

i listen to music no one else listens to. atleast no one i know personally. this makes me feel lonely because music is such a big part of my life and i have no one to really discuss it with.

i don't trust anyone. i always think people have an ulterior motive.

im anti-birth and pro-death. i really don't like all this over population. if i do choose to have kids, well.. the s would be taken off. right after the first one my tubes are tied.

^^but of course im not even sure if i am shooting blanks or not. when i was a kid i was riding a bike that was too big for me. i couldn't turn it all the way and i crashed into a curb, causing my pelvic region to lunge forward into the handle bars. i started bleeding from the tip of my penis. that sucked. im not sure if i went to the doctor for it or not.

Originally posted by mr_president

where you live anyways... not only do you seem dope as fuck, youre also fine as fuck... if youre a freak and smart too, we should hook up.

:D :love2:

damn foo....i swear man....had u just left it at the first part....she might perhaps maybe would have answered nicley without a bit of sarcasm....but damn....u seriously say anything and everything that comes to yer brain...fuck!! that doesnt get u beat up where ever the hell u are?.....

hahaha! damn man, you were all nice on aim an shit, we got beef? she your sister or some shit? :lol: ...be easy ninja.

beat up where im at? never that. i didnt think what i said was that bad anyways, and most of the time, like on here, i dont talk shit unless provoked. when its on, its on, ya know?

:king:

man im fuckin nice as hell on in real life too mother fucker..shit....and wut if she is my sister?...(she isnt)...i was just trying to help clue u in as to why people may think yer a bit of an asshole is all shit......goddamn....and just cus i forgot to put the damn silly smilley face doesnt mean i was getting all heated and shit, i was crackin a friendly fuckin joke...fuck.....man..i swear....people man.....i am nice as hell dotdamnit!!...:mad: ....:eek: aint i?....:P

good thread, but the skeletons in my closet are there for a reason....and they aint comming out except for maybe on my deathbead. if you can tell it on here its not a skeleton so much as some ugly dustbunnies in the corner.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i like small boobs. i feel as though i am the only male who feels this way. whenever girls walk by with large breasts my friends always need to note how they would enjoy seeing/playing/sucking/etc them. i personally enjoy high a's to average b.

okokokokok.....i just sent a rediculously open email to a friend whom i at one point considered family....i know whats gonna happen but damn i dont want it to go down like that.....but i couldnt help it....i love her and im tired of hiding what im feelin.....time is the distance yes....but fuck it...this skeleton was doing me more harm locked up inside than it does out in the open......i think...i hope....girls of 12oz...some help if u can....

ps...tease u fuckin ignant ass crackah....die bitch:lol:

Originally posted by Secret

I have a really bad shoplifting problem. I can walk out with hundreds of dollars worth of things in one day and never think twice about it. Even people really close to me don't know where I get my money.

seriously though, me too.

dead serious.

I find that hard to believe... loose lips sink ships, and your mouth is all over the place.

Ink Lunatic, we would make a great team.

Archived