Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sadangry

I tell the truth all the time because i like to hurt people with it.

when my friends talk to me about problems i try to care but i just cant. they are all bullshit. i love my friends, i just cant get the emotions out.

i love cocaine

when i meet boys i need to know they want me, when i find out they do i dont care if i talk to them anymore. thats why i date assholes, i never know if they care or not.

wooah nellaay!!.....another one of thooose huh?....well im sure i can find a nice boy to cheat on u, hit u every now and then, maybe get u coked out and then impregnate u....yeah i know alot of people u would just adore....not me of course...i doubt im your type, but surely i can hook u up.....

I have a really bad shoplifting problem. I can walk out with hundreds of dollars worth of things in one day and never think twice about it. Even people really close to me don't know where I get my money.

Originally posted by sadangry

thats why i date assholes, i never know if they care or not.

Assholes are definitely a learning experience.

When I was 17, this extremely good looking half Mexican half Filipino guy hit on me at a party. He had the big puppy dog eyes, lucious lips, the works... He went to a private Catholic school, so I've never seen him before. We hit it off really well, and eventually ended up making out at the end of the night. He called me a few times afterwards and told me how much he was into me. Little did I know he was MY PREGNANT FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND. Even though she never found out, I never spoke to him again.

Shit.

Okay. My and a bro-like bestfriend type guy friend of mine that I had who was also my graf partner when i was younger did it at my lil hotel party i had on my 17th birthday. We were drunk, I was sad, he was there, and we loved eachother in a bro-sis way but got nasty that night. I kissed his brother on the cheek. I licked his bestfriend nipple. (all in the same night) Then I started sucking on his toes (my bro-friend dude) in the bathtub bubble bath and we got it on for a long time in the shower. his brother came in and video taped it, and i didnt realize it till a minute later. He had a girlfriend then and a baby. and their married now. She doesnt know. No one really knows. and the video tape is lost, one of the guys took it.

Oh, and we fooled around one more time a week after that.

man.

We're all still homies and act like nothing happened.

p.s. last xmas when i went to hawaii, i was at a kareoke joint with my best friend and her boyfriend. well we got drunk. all of us. and uh, i pulled her pants down and licked her kitty, just once.. one lick.. for her boyfriend to see. thats it. oh and we compared boobs. oh and we kiss on new years alot. once with tounge.

I've never kissed a girl. I would maybe do it under these circumstances:

1. She has to be extremely good looking.

2. She has to be a complete stranger.

3. I don't want to have anything to do with her ever again.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

p.s. last xmas when i went to hawaii, i was at a kareoke joint with my best friend and her boyfriend. well we got drunk. all of us. and uh, i pulled her pants down and licked her kitty, just once.. one lick.. for her boyfriend to see. thats it. oh and we compared boobs. oh and we kiss on new years alot. once with tounge.

wish i was there

come to hawaii secret..i know some hot lesbos..you never have to see them again.

I feel you on the bunny story. I mean shit like that that happens when your real young has an impact when you grow up....

and the girl kissing thing is something straight girls do when they're drunk trying to impress people. well most of the time.

salud!

Guest willy.wonka

i know one thing..it sure would be cool if some girl kissed another girl and felt sick about it and grabbed any man to make her feel like a woman again.preferably me..:lol:

Originally posted by DEE38

and the girl kissing thing is something straight girls do when they're drunk trying to impress people. well most of the time.

I noticed that. I think that's corny and desperate. If I kissed a girl, it would be completely for my own physical enjoyment. The reason I don't want to have anything to do with her is so I can keep her as fantasy in my head, rather than an actual person I have to deal with in real life. I have absolutely no interest (and never will) in getting to know a woman emotionaly or have any type of romantic relationship with them.

i like small boobs. i feel as though i am the only male who feels this way. whenever girls walk by with large breasts my friends always need to note how they would enjoy seeing/playing/sucking/etc them. i personally enjoy high a's to average b.

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i stopped talking to my friends until they all went away

my closest relationships are with graffiti and drugs

don't bother me

you my man have chosen an evil friend. drugs are nobodies friend, unless you need them to survive (medicine). in that case there just a crutch as well. find salvation in something else that won't lead to your inevitable self destruction. sorry to judge but i just felt i needed to say that. :)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by the_gooch

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

truffle shuffle:lol:

Archived