Skeletons In The Closet Game

Secret

If you have not played this game, you are missing out. Sure, it's very Junior High but its fun. How could you forget the classic 90210 episode where they find out their friend is a pill poppin' addict. This could be a great rainy day game/group therapy for all of us.

Basically, you reveal any secrets, confessions, fantansies, or "skeletons in the closet" that have been bothering you. Let it out... go with the flow...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

wow. you really ran w/ that shit....

me, ima coke head and im even more hooked on "text twist" on yahoo games. but who didn't know that? hahah

Guest Trousersnake

Ive jerked it to the pics of really hot girls thread.Fuck it I know I m no the only one.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by When

but i keep it on the down low cause people will think im a creep

cough*you are*cough

Guest ctrl+alt+del

some olympic track runner came to my elementary when i was in 3rd grade. jonathan got 2 autographs. i got none.

i stole jonathans autographs and put them in the gutter.

My best-friend and I bought some bunnies off this Mexican kid named Tooty for $5 in 3rd grade. It was an extremely hot summer that year in El Paso, Texas. Our bunnies would always go hide in the bushes to get some shade. We found one of our bunnies trapped between some metal pieces in her shed. We were sure the bunny was dead. We somehow felt responsible for the bunnies death, and we knew her mom would get on our case for it. So we threw the dead bunny over her fence into her neighbor's yard. The next morning her neighbor came knocking on my friend's door, and felt really bad about our bunny dying in his yard. Later that day, my friend confessed to me that she knew the bunny wasn't dead when we threw it over the fence. I wanted to kill her. We both cried and gave our bunny a proper funeral in her backyard. Even though me and that girl are best-friends till this day, I know she is perfectly capable of being evil.

Archived