Man amputates his own arm pinned by bouder, then hikes to safety.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What? frycook? I worked in a kitchen when I was 16 but... in 1989 I went full time corporate in the MIS department, in 1995 I left to be the same old graphic artist I am today... I'm sorry you feel it neccesary to project your failed lifestyle on me but... DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF BEING WRONG?

LOL. Yoshy, go check out some old early 1960's re-runs of "The Fugitive." Don't you remember the One-Armed Man? He was one scarey guy. And the poor Doc (Dr. Richard Kimble) pursued him all over America, never quite catching up with him, in turn pursued by the relentless detective, Detective Phillip Gerrard. I seem to recall that the One-Armed Man was named something very plain, like Bob Johnson.

Did you guys know that "The Fugitive" was loosely based on a true story? ("Mild mannered doctor accused of murdering his wife." Dr. Sam Shepard was accused of murdering his wife, tried and convicted, but the investigation was flawed. The doctor's son worked all his life trying to clear his father's name, and eventually, he did so. But the killer was not a one-armed man, I don't think.)

Archived