why is shirley polar?

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

still dissin arogant assholes eh?

keep at it kast. looks damn good.

thanks man too bad it got stamped already by some cock faces....who ill leave name less right now......thanks though anyways bro......

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CROW RA

[b

------note 2 all TRAIN heads this fucker is crossing out peices he dont like that come's 2 his spot "autoracks" [/b]

::rolleyes: really? i thought it was just heist?.....i dunno..whatever....crow call me up fool..peace...

Originally posted by PHYNE

::rolleyes: really? i thought it was just heist?.....i dunno..whatever....crow call me up fool..peace...

you DO NOT x out shit for going over your piece on a freight! Especially someone who can burn you. I don't know the whole story, but I know enough... you have been hangng with havek too much. And havek... dude, you might as well quit painting now. I have officially lost all respect for you. Dissing Heist and Resp with your bullshit is one thing... but you really fucked up this time by going over these other guys. Get a new hobby dude, for your own benefit. I don't encourage violence, especially over graffiti, i've even attempted to cool shit down with Heist, so has Ryme and everyone else. But you KEEP FUCKING UP! It seems you leave these guys no choice but to kick your ass. And if you ask me now, you deserve at the very least a good solid kick in the ass for the shit you've been pulling lately.

MAN U KIDS ALL ARE EXTREMELY TOY I HAVE NO IDEA WHY 6 KIDS PAINT THE SAME FUKIN COUPE STYLE NO DIS ON ANYBODY BUT ITS WAK. LET ANY OF THAT SISSY SHIT LAY UP IN MY TOWN AND ITS GETTIN CAPPED THAT GOES FOR PEOPLE LIKE CROW WHO HAVE NO PROGRESSION OF STYLE AND WELL THE REST OF HIS TOY CREW

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by TrustUGN

you DO NOT x out shit for going over your piece on a freight!

so your telling me if i do a peice and its cool,then someone from outta town has the right to go over me for no reasons?????? wake up man ,i have no beef with ANY of them dudes who was in town....they went over me so they get x'ed out its the way graff goes...i dont care what crew they are in or what they write ,they disrespected me and i disrespected them back..thats it!!!!!! trust-i paint with havek because majority of the writers around here are to big headed and shit to paint with me,so what else should i do?im not trying to sound like im bitching at you or anything because im not....i heard heist liked my peice on that married couple....he didnt go over it,someone else did,i have never x'ed a heist peice or anything like that....but the facts remain the same you go over a fresh brand new peice of mine im going over you!!!! i dont care who it is...period.......everyone knows havek is on his own when it comes to this battle shit he has with heist and them,i take no part in it at all......i dont encourage him etc.....its a free country and i cant stop him from doing what hes gonna do ya know? anyways truster...no hardfeelings and shit man,they capped me so i capped them.......if any of you fellas feel we need to discuss this further and shit email me kastoneaov@yahoo.com that is all........oh and ive tried hard to get ahold of alot of writers around here and what happens i get blown off and looked at like im crossing people out along with havek....shit is silly...thats all peace...................

so your telling me if i do a peice and its cool,then someone from outta town has the right to go over me for no reasons??????

Yes, if the person was involved in an end to end (4 of them at that) and they did a piece over yours. It was not the intention to diss you... your shit was just in the way.

wake up man ,i have no beef with ANY of them dudes who was in town....

You do now.

Originally posted by PHYNE they went over me so they get x'ed out its the way graff goes....[/b]

No ... they went over you, so if you go back over them at all, you burn it. You dont put an x through it... THAT's the way graff goes!

Originally posted by PHYNE but the facts remain the same you go over a fresh brand new peice of mine im going over you!!!! i dont care who it is...period........[/b]

I agree... but not with an X. That's some Havek type bullshit.

Originally posted by PHYNE oh and ive tried hard to get ahold of alot of writers around here and what happens i get blown off[/b]

Did you ever stop and think that maybe people dont want to paint with you BECAUSE you paint with Havek?

I dont have a problem with you either dude. I dont even know you really. But the fact remains... you dont x over someones piece. You burn it. A throw up goes over tags, a piece goes over a throw up. And burner over burner. Watch style wars... cap = havek.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by TrustUGN

. It was not the intention to diss you... your shit was just in the way.

my shit was in the way???? there was like 5 other married couples that was clean no graff at all on them and a yard full of other cars...but they chose to go over me......that shits fucked up....heist went over havek because of their beef that is ever lasting, dens went over me for what??? ......i never touched anything any of them dudes have EVER put up on a fr8.....i dunno this shit is retarded.......to get respect you must earn it and im sorry to say HE DISRESPECTED ME FIRST!!!, trust we talked etc.....you know where i stand now about this shit.....im done with this stupid shit,im about to just paint solo from now on fuck everyone else man its to much of a head ache to keep seeing my shit get lined out because i paint with havek.........and people dont wanna paint with me because i paint with havek??? we are two totally different people.........what he does to peoples fr8s is on him....not me! i dunno this typing shit is getting no where......TRUSTER....PEACE MAN..........NO HARDFEELINGS ETC.... anyone else need to discuss this further email me...peace.....

Guest PHYNE

:rolleyes: its funny how people who have so much to say about it.....but if i go over dens im in the wrong.....but it was ok for him to do a straight letter over me? funny ass fuckers.....:rolleyes:

Guest PHYNE

im dropping this whole thing........its pointless to argue about graffiti,its an illegal hobby anyways i dont see why im even getting mad about shit like this,i got fliks etc.........peace...

its status son

yo man there is no beef here you are mearly a toy who doesnt know better and if anyone of denz 71 s status ever aknowledged you he would attain your same toy status.therefore you were nameless during getting capped and now nothing has changed .....save the dissin for a tunnel....fr8s are for the true essence of graffiti.....................and for crow you probably dissed nace after his passing fukin prick you and your toy crew suk i recently capped a panel of yours.......come to az and thats bound to happen............................................soke soke soke soke soke

i think what people might be failign to notice is that these guys went over kast when there was plenty of other shit to paint on, especially frieghts, thats just what i noticed, and dont really want to get involed, just trying to clear things up. hope it helps....

Re: its status son

Originally posted by BIGsoke

and for crow you probably dissed nace after his passing fukin prick you and your toy crew suk i recently capped a panel of yours.......come to az and thats bound to happen............................................soke soke soke soke soke

I know for a fact that crow wouldn't have done that. ESPECIALLY after he died. You people talk so much shit about Crow and don't even know him. The dude gets up and around. He may not be doing the freshest burners... and he doesn't rock wild style or anything... but so what. he is painting like crazy. You caught one of his freights in Az right? yeah, that came from Ohio. He's a really cool dude. And by the way... RA isn't a toy crew. Resp, Typo (Phoenix, AZ), Coup, Hesr... to name a few... i'm sure you put in your work too... but don't go talking shit about people you don't know the first thing about. Peace.

(I'll be expecting an unneccesary retaliation anytime now)

Guest PHYNE

im dropping this whole thing........its pointless to argue about graffiti,its an illegal hobby anyways i dont see why im even getting mad about shit like this,i got fliks etc.........peace...