Xmen Part2

dik.n.ur.ear

Originally posted by Weapon X

where the fuck you hearing this shit from? the voices in your head?

not only have they talked bout it on certain tv shows but website on the subject have had it...so maybe u listen to the voices in ur head

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Trousersnake

Its Glen Danzig ,Einstien.sorry that I dont know the story line that well.While you where spending your time reading comic books and and playing magic.I was busy doing other things like gettin laid and going to parties.

chill out son...i wasnt tryin to bust no ones balls....besides i was gettin laid while readin them comics at a party....just for the record i never played magic and never would :idea: calm down there bub before i teleport over there and rip the iron out your blood now thats gangsta :lol:

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by Daze One Million

chill out son...i wasnt tryin to bust no ones balls....besides i was gettin laid while readin them comics at a party....just for the record i never played magic and never would :idea: calm down there bub before i teleport over there and rip the iron out your blood now thats gangsta :lol:

Now wouldnt that iron in his blood didnt set off that metal detector some how,and how come at the end of the movie when the dam was gonna break that damn Ice kid didnt freeze it?

Now wouldnt that iron in his blood didnt set off that metal detector some how,and how come at the end of the movie when the dam was gonna break that damn Ice kid didnt freeze it?

thats a good point...never really put much thought into it

anyone else think iceman and rouge were a bunch of pussies...i liked pyros attitude

in the movie i believe the detector did go off initially but as further scanned the trace of it went away. and maybe at his stage and youth iceman wouldnt be able to handle that much water. just like jean grey was barely able to, but tried and succeded because she is changing into phoenix.

yes i most certainly did and it was ill...id like to watch it again to garner all the comic references they put in which im sure is alot, kinda like spiderman and daredevil did and all.

i never saw the ice freezing, but then again i cant remember the scene too well so he mighta.

Its Glen Danzig ,Einstien.sorry that I dont know the story line that well.While you where spending your time reading comic books and and playing magic.I was busy doing other things like gettin laid and going to parties.

My boy Jamie Kane was crowd surfing at a Danzig show in like '91, got pushed near the stage, and kicked Glen Danzig right in the grill. He stopped the whole show, and was like, "I don't care if you guys have fun and shit, but if I get kicked one more time, I'm gonna fuck somebody up." ...that's a big ass dude, too. One of my favorite stories.

Wolverine was ill, Nightcrawler's fight scene was cold crushin it, and Jean Grey was a total, total fox. Magneto sending those iron balls all over the place to break out was fucking awesome. I love both of the X-Men movies to the third degree.

Originally posted by WREK

and what gambit references..??...i didnt notice???....

if i remember correctly its when mystique hacked into strykers computer and a screen flashed with mutant names on it, and remy labeau (sp? was one of the names...at least thats what i got...

...oh, and the girl that screamed loud as fuck... old-school X-Men had Banshee, don't remember any females w/ that ability.

im not 100 percent sure, but i think banshee had a daughter named syren whose powers were pretty much the same.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im pretty sure iceman did a little bit of freezing to the dam, i remember.

ONE WEEK TILL I SEE MATRIX2

Originally posted by yoink

im not 100 percent sure, but i think banshee had a daughter named syren whose powers were pretty much the same.

that sounds about right. banshee was one ugly irish mutant. or was he scottish? ugly motherfucker.

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

Someone would've had to be dumb to think they were gonna interrupt your picture finding ventures with a silly out of the house off the computer movie at the theatres... pffft....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest line ever

Guest ctrl+alt+del

real quick i went and checked out The Beast, aka Dr. Hank McCoy. Also check out the names on the computer, as they appear:

Guthrie, Paige

Guthrie, Samuel

Harada, Keniucho

Kane, Garrison

LeBeau, Remy

Lensherrr, Eric M.

Maddicks, Artie

Madrox, Jamie

Mahn, Xi'an Coy

Maximoff (2)

McTaggart, Kevin

Moonstar,Danielle

Munroe, Ororo

So you people that really know whose who on that list, tell us about them.

Another little bit of dumb trivia, when you see the profiles of all the guards being loaded on the computer, the second to last profile to load is that of Director Bryan Singer. Has his picture and everything.

Also on this screen you see a file called "Plan-B"

Then it switched to a nearby computer where she clicks on the "Cerebro" folder.

Other folders you see on this screen before she clicks the folder:

Omega Red

Franklin Richards

Project Wideawake

Muir Island

Since im not totally in the know about all things X-Men, how about someone explains those to me?

I just saw this movie today fairly decent

Jean Grey, Rogue that girl with wierd fingernails, Storm and mystique were all mad

Nightcrawler was sick

But it doesn't have Gambit or Beast which was wak

Should of shown phoenix better than just in water

Archived