Xmen Part2

dik.n.ur.ear

im goin to see this in an hour. good thing this thread came around, i was kinda skeptical about goin but it sounds dope enough.

and yeah just the previews of night crawler look like they did his ---bamf--- effect pretty well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on another note i kinda agree with serum bout it being tough to make a well enough movie, and also Intangible fame, that shit would be fun to see as well, i just hope they dont drive this into the ground like they did to batman, there are wayyyy too many comic book movies coming out for their own good, studios are goin nuts after the success of spidey and x men 1, the whole genre is most likely goin to be raped with horrible movies. ( hopefully not though.)

glen danzig would have made a sick wolverine.

anna paquin is doper than ever in this movie!!! i am in love!

colosus definitly needed a better scene

i was happy with the movie over all, i give marvel credt for steppin it up! i mean they made some shitty direct to video nonsense yrs ago, xmen and spidey have me impressed!

batman was dope till tim burton stopped directing them, although the one with riddler and 2face was decent, it took the corny turn at that point. (i know it's DC, but it was compared earlier)

the hulk looks dope, dont front!

did i mention anna paquin is A M A Z I N G ! ! ! shazaaaaammmm

I only wish that there was a moment of 'bonding' or connection

between wolverine ans that incredibly pretty asian she-wolverine.

You know... just a second before she died when they looked at each

other and found the missing half of themselves. That would be nice.

Originally posted by Devilush

i'd like to do hugh jackman as wolverine. something about him as a hairy beast is fucking undeniably sexy.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/x/XMen/sq-hugh-wolverine-claw-fox.jpg'>

GOD DAMN I HERDDDD DAT DLUSH! im sooo with you. my thoughts exactly!!

I loved the movie. I watched it twice, two days in a row. First time i saw it was a special wide sceen showing here at one of the dopest/ biggest/comfiest theaters i've ever been at... the second time was with a friend, we took him to see it cuz i think i promised id see it with him but forgot. so we went again!!

my fav. part is how magneto (sp?) and the whole scene on how there was iron in the guys blood.. and how they snuck it in.. .BRILLIANT!

oh, and when the cop goes: PUT YOUR KNIVES DOWN! and wolverine goes: I CANT.

heheheheheheh>>>"COULD YOU TRY.. NOT BEING A MUTANT??"

dee38 wolverine joker onerrrr!!

NIGHT CRAWLER ROCKS TOO.

oh my god i've turned into a geek

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

they need to bring about the sinister six toad pyro blob all that shit....juggernaut would be cool to introduce...I also think a whole spin off movie about Wolverine...weapon X with maverick, sabertooth, and omega red would be dope as fuck...act like you know Jim Lee is da shit.

the sinister six is gonna be in spiderman 3 (the amazing spiderman will be the title though) follwed by spider man 4 with venom and carnage....juggernaut will be x-men 4....and a weapon x movie is in the makings....that is gonna be a ill ass movie

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

the sinister six is gonna be in spiderman 3 (the amazing spiderman will be the title though) follwed by spider man 4 with venom and carnage....juggernaut will be x-men 4....and a weapon x movie is in the makings....that is gonna be a ill ass movie

where the fuck you hearing this shit from? the voices in your head?

Originally posted by Devilush

i'd like to do hugh jackman as wolverine. something about him as a hairy beast is fucking undeniably sexy.

In the first one they show he's from Alberta. I can't deny that the stereotype he puts forth is not far from the truth....

Originally posted by fatlaces

famke janssen (jean grey) is hot.

u see jubille right at the end when xavier is talking about that book once and future king.

yes she is! she is slept on, i was feeling her in clive barkers lord of issusions

Guest imported_sofarok

one of my friends has seen it twice and swears you can see gambit in one of the cerebro scenes.

when the blue chick is lookin shit up on the computer about magneto and shit they run pass gambits name..remy or sum shit..and beast wasnt blue and hairy yet..just sum doctor on a tv news jawn..

wheres omega red only other dude wit adamentuim..

i wanna see storm naked..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hell yeah, famke jensen is so damn goodlooken!

famke.jpg

edt++damn nerds doodlin glasses on my wife

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Kilo7-

ok.. I dont know her name...

whoever the she-wolverine girl was is incredibly hot.

Yuriko Oyama played by Kelly Hu

X2-293.jpg

Guest Trousersnake
Originally posted by Daze One Million

wtf is a danzig?

as for the story line, if your a fan, you allready know the story so who cares...and if your not a fan the story isnt as important

Its Glen Danzig ,Einstien.sorry that I dont know the story line that well.While you where spending your time reading comic books and and playing magic.I was busy doing other things like gettin laid and going to parties.

Archived