what are yr weekend plans?

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by freightlover

and just be all up in the cut like neosporin...

good metaphor!

dude, for us hispanos, its

CINCO DE MAYO!!!

shit, Im going to the club tonight,

and then cruising, then go home and

kick it with the homegirls.

Re: Re: what are yr weekend plans?

Originally posted by WebsterUno

good metaphor!

dude, for us hispanos, its

CINCO DE MAYO!!!

shit, Im going to the club tonight,

and then cruising, then go home and

kick it with the homegirls.

say word! saturday is going to be dos equis amber with lime night then!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight: It WAS going to be the Beaux Arts Ball, an artsy fartsy RISD party where people dress up in either nice clothes or outrageous costumes and then get destroyed drinking. I had my ladybug suit all ready to go, but the event was cancelled due to the organizers not getting the necessary city permits in time. Therefore, we'll drink at my friend's gallery and probably go party-hopping.

Tomorrow: Hangover treat!! Going to watch X2 after waking up, then probably do some work, then god knows what'll happen at night.

Sunday: I'll probably work all day, so I can take the next day off...

Monday: Cinco de Mayo. We start drinking at noon in the seaside outdoor deck of the nearby bar with a gigantic crowd of hardcore bikers. I'll ogle at a few custom choppers, drink Mount Gay rum on the rocks, and smoke a Cohiba or two. This may be actually happening on Sunday, gotta give the biker dudes a call to find out.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Tomorrow: Hangover treat!! Going to watch X2 after waking up

yup, same here!

I plan on hitting the galleries tonight. Tomorrow, the plan is to drink myself stupid on my bike in the afternoon and then ride 30 miles to another party on the other side of town for the evenings festivities.

sunday will most likely be recovery...when I wake up, maybe I'll take in X2.

tonight : hanging out with my girl going to catch the Galactic show ... then going over to a friends house to get wasted ... then paitning afterwards

tomorrow : helping a friends mom move and playing ghettopoly ... getting sushi and pitchers with a friend ... then going to go catch Bukem & Mokoto ... then hopefully getting some ass

sunday : recovering from saturday night ... then going to go play some records at a club night down here

Tonight went like this:

Went to Wal Mart and got some paint. Did a bunch of silvers. Hit up a party. Gave this kid the "manitoba mist" cause he was passed out next to the toilet and I wanted to fuck w/him. It was gay so we left. And now I'm just relaxing to some Steely Dan.

tonight was fun as fuck. started the evening off skateboarding with the crew and hans delbrook, then racked shit and scammed enough money to buy everyone dinner and myself 2 oc's. saw the lizzie mcguire movie all the while emptying silver ink all around town. now im sitting at home sobering up a bit bout to sleep.

tomorrow will be the best. wake up early hopefully sunny and hot out, niki comes over or i get a ride from the crew up to kinetics to get faded and catch a suntan while checkin out all the hot college girls. after getting some colour and gettin a nice buzz on, im gonna head back home take a shower and go out with the girl of my dreams for some coffee. then im hoping on good coming from that situation.

sunday. who knows. skate, silver and suntans. maybe sex and synthetic heroin and synthesizers.

Guest sneak

last night: party at a friends house. spent a fair bit of the time shinig torches in the eyes of a friend who had done too many beans.

today/tonight: chill in the sun///tonight not to sure yet

2mrw: day trip to brighton for the day.

monday: fuck knows.

saturday: i might go to the drag races im undecided as of now

might just work instead

sunday: video games and drunkeness at dave and busters

monday: just a little over too much drinking and whatever happens happens

^^^ i'm the tiny insect or whatever it is, being carried by the ant in the middle. looks like the baby shrimp that gets fed to my roomate's turtle.

this weekend? [boring]house keeping at my parents new place, which includes walking my dog. working tonight, and getting started on a big paper due Tuesday.[/boring]

Archived