FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

Vanity

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

On Saturday, May 3 – the day after the sequel to X-Men opens – the comic book industry is doing it again! Free Comic Book Day is back, and it's better than ever!

Last year's event was such a success that it just had to happen again! So, bring your friends to your local comic book store and introduce them (or re-introduce them) to all of the wonderful worlds created by this unique artform! From super-heroes to slice-of-life to action/adventure and beyond, Free Comic Book Day has a comic book for everyone!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So what you're saying is that if i go to a comic book store anywhere they will give me one free comic of my choice, excluding like spiderman #1. I'm guessing that you mean any new title. If that is the case i am going to get some new comics. Lucky day.

they usually have an assortment of titles made for or just backissues that arent very big, retitled and reissued (second edition)especially for "free comic book day" whatever its still a good idea, gets a lot of people in the stores.

nerdandproudofitoner

Archived