THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

johnny

Originally posted by johnny

i was late today and i'm still not fired... these fuckers are so fucking stupid...

johnny...ya gotta quit trying. one of my friends got a new job and was trying to get fired so he could cash in on the severance package. he finally gave up and typed up his resignation. he was going to turn it in at the end of the day, but they fired him right after lunch. 12K in the pocket, just like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude.....

i didnt read that but.....

one night when i was 19 or so i drank 3 old english and met these cats from vallejo and cause ruckus.

got kicked in the knee by my boy charlie from north carolina and didnt even wake up.

needless to say he kicked me so hard that i couldnt walk for a few days after walking two miles home.

got me out of work project i was doing for graffiti for a few weeks.

anyway i seen that motherfucker up in county when after me and ben had been breakdancing in the kitchen. ben was in on assault weapons charges from broderick or west sac.

he was tellin me about how a race riot was gonna pop off. cause when i got booked in, i seen micheal and he was like look chucky, its flower.

chucky being the motherfucker that sucker punched my knee so hard he put a bruise on the bone and i couldnt walk after walking home after fighting people and drinking 3 old english or so.

yeah.....that was a different knight.

this one night i was in the same hood and walked home to the same house and totally wrote FUCK YOU on some ones truck roof passenger side with two fingers and that shit was there a year later before i moved out of that town.

trip out.

oh yeah Micheal is my Hells Angels homey that was sucker punched by an icredibly huge crack dealer. Motherfucker, forget his name but know his face...cool mofo to, can pull some crazy breaking moves. anyway, he asked micheal to buy him a candy bar when micheal was playing chess michael said no he didnt have enough on his card....hillarious, they give you credit cards in jail, anyway homeboy socked him upside the head with a pepsi. OUCH

so a few days later on kitchen shift micheal had 4 pepsis and a tshirt to beat the motherfucker dead in his sleep. access to the dorm no gaurds around and it was 4 am for breakfast duty.

i told him no.

recognize.

Archived