THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CEO: "you look bored" "why dont you call it quits"

Me: (feeling intimidated) "ok"

CEO: "thanks, you can pick up your check soon"

Then i realized he tricked me into firing myself, since well he didn't have any grounds for firing me.

No warnings here.

Today they took my wall divider with the fake plants on top, so me and the guy who sits next to me scrounged one up from the mailroom. Now I'm protected from the "managment sneak attack" again. I felt naked without it. My manager laughed as we hauled that thing off the hand cart. Didn't care that we wasted about a half hour getting it and moving it. :D

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

made it into work by 530pm

3pm

boss on celly: where are you?

me: im on the bus right around the corner...

5pm

boss on celly: WHERE ARE YOU?

me: o, i got sidetracked. im on my bike about to leave my house.

fuck flatires in nj at 5am

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

ken barlow sounds cool

Ken Barlow IS cool.

I think the bosses are trying to indirectly get me to do some work, they keep gathering by my desk and discussing business matters....

No dice, chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmps.

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

I've been sitting at my desk doing absolutely no work for almost 3 hours now. I'm not even trying to hide it, stretching and yawning, spinning in my chair, 12oz in full view....

A guy could get used to leniancy like this....

Same here, but make that 3 days.

im at work in my underwear about to crack an ice cold heinekin.

financial predictions indicate im going to make a lot of money this year. alotta lotta cash green hundred dollar bills inches thick in my wallet.

not to advertise, but my bones gonna be real stronger soon to.....

so uh......you know......you could say fuck a office job and take control.

www.imagine2020.com/765542402

fuck it.......even if you want to remain in cubicle helll........take the products they are really good for you.

in fact minerals and vitamin provided are really hard to get.

so im not advertising..no no.. im looking out for the health of your body and your bank account Ladies and Gentlemen.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

ese,

you sound like you need a 'CubeDoor'

hell yeah. I've been discussing the point at which a cubicle becomes an office with my co-worker, and the deciding factor is a door. We're stuck in the same "pod" and are slowly attempting to make it an office. we got the open space walled off now, we just need another few feet and a door. some day....

Today I filled a 18 foot trailer 3 feet above the truck with wet leaves and pine needles that I had to rake IN THE RAIN.

I work with 2 guys that can't read and make fun of each other about whos smarter.......heres a good qoute "when I was 16 i did graffiti on cars just stupid words with no meaning" other retard "what did you write you can't fucking read?" retard one "i can spell fuck and you" tard two "SO YOU WROTE FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK?". I was in tears you should hear them.

I make 13 an hour so about 2 grand a month plus my other warehouse job which sucks too...................

SO YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE FUCKING SISSY SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES!

give me a year i'll be done school and cubing it up too

Archived