Violent Ordeals and retardation

SilentBob

I went bombing with a close friend tonight I hadn't seen in a while. For some reason it's made me think about all the interisting violent ordeals he's had / witnessed.

The latest goes as follows.

He was comming home from work, minding his own buisiness when some guy clearly with a retardation of one kind or another sat next to him and started talking ( he wasn't a total down syndrome or anything but there was obviously something wrong with the dude ). My friend couldn't understand a word this fellow was saying because the retarded guy was mumbling. Not wanting to be rude he just responded to all the mumbles by saying " Ohh yeah". Next thing he knows this guy who looked to be in his 30's grabs my mates nuts (who's in his early 20's) to which the response was a smack in the face. The retarded guy stumbled a bit and ran away. My friend called me up and the first words he said were " man I punched out a downer today", he explained all of the above and how the retarded guy probably asked before doing it to which the reply obviously would have been "ohh yeah" he also ( jokingly ofcourse ) expressed his disapointed that the retarded guy didn't fall over. I think he said " fuck I must be rusty I can't even drop a retarded person".

Another time I was with him and this other guy ( we were all off to paint ). The driver ( this other guy ) pulled up at a red light on the way to our chosen spot, I was joking around about something or another to the driver as I was in the passenger seat, but he wasn't really paying attention. I said "whats wrong ?" he said, " man this guy in that car is fucking staring at me in a rude way what the fucks his problem !?". We all looked to see what the problem was. And ... yeah the guy in the other car was clearly retarded and staring with a retarded look on his face ( as retaded people might tend to do ). My friend in the back said " haha mate the guys got down syndrome, your picking a fight with a retard" to which I burst out laughing. The funnyiest part of it was the driver was still a bit cut over the funny look and admist the laughter said "fuck he still shouldn't be looking at me like that".

It isn't really what you'de call a violent ordeal, but it was pretty amusing.... or mabye you had to be there.

either way I managed to put of work for another half an hour ... YAAAYY!!! :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i think its just a matter of them not being able to comprehend societal norms.

i wouldnt necessarily blame them, and id feel pretty bad for punching a retarded person. but if all of them are as strong as lenny from "of mice and men," i dont think id appreciate getting puncchedor my balls grabbed...

yeah I'de agree I forgot to mention the fact that my friend didn't feel to good about it ( even though we both took it pretty lightly ) and that before he properly explained I wasn't thinking very well of him.

He said he didn't really intently belt the guy it was just a natural reaction for him.

As for men and mice I don't think we have that show here... dagnamit.

Originally posted by SilentBob

yeah I'de agree I forgot to mention the fact that my friend didn't feel to good about it ( even though we both took it pretty lightly ) and that before he properly explained I wasn't thinking very well of him.

He said he didn't really intently belt the guy it was just a natural reaction for him.

As for men and mice I don't think we have that show here... dagnamit.

its a book and then a movie by john steinback. you should check it out...

Originally posted by BigOatser

Yeah, I just got back from the skatepark and it was full of little skate rat fuckers. They put on their helmets and go there and sit around and get in your way. They dont even skate, but they love being there and never take the damn helmets off. Just so people know that they are skaters I guess. So any way, after I skated I went to see a movie with some chick. right in front of us was some dirty ass short fucker with his helmet on. I was like "god, these kids need to get over it, take the fucking helmet off for one second and talk to a girl or draw a picture." I rambled on to the girl about how stupid these little fat kids are and how mad it made me to see this fucker with his helmet on at the movies. She uninterestingly agreed. So after the movie we are walking to the parking lot and I see the helmet fucker with what looks like his mom. I walk by and was intending on giving him some stupid "whats your deal" look until I saw his face. It was some super short 75 year old retard holding the hand of his daughter or neice or some shit. I still got laid that night.

that story started off retarted and ended hilarious...haha

Archived