Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEE38

Hawaii Graf?

Originally posted by platapie:

aye fuck you dee ill crush your ass at painting you fuck head. we can do it anyway you want. you post sum wak ass shit from a crew that paints in 2 diffrent ditches. you dont even no who i am. fukking jerk

GeTo AF

Fucking Jesus christ... like whatever kay, like, oh my god.. did you go there? And like, dayum. Hip hop , hip hop.. like, put the glock away.. killah"

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by platapie:

you dont even no who i am. fukking jerk

GeTo AF

P.S-

I don't know you.. you don't know me. The difference between us, is that I could care less who you are. (And I think you should know how to spell before you get to know people too.) And the sad thing is that your from Hawaii too... I mean I fuckin smile just to know people are trying down here, thats why when I saw those flicks I thought they should of got posted. A fucking hoochie slut that everyone knows and loves could post the most wackest shit on here just because shes cute cause she goes painting in a bikini g-string, and still get props, which is sad as fuck.

DISCUSSION FUCKING OVER you idiot. Go fuck a pineapple while I continue to recongnize all writers for representing.

Guest drewWrite

Allright i try not to reply to the stupid shit on this board. You damn kids should say it's AMP flicks NOT hawaii flicks, cuz you guys are no significant part of what is going on in hawaii. You guys can ride your silly mopeds around shwackoz and paint in obscure places all you want, BUT YOU GUYS ARE NOT UP, NOR DO YOU GUYS ROCK STYLE.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by DEE38:

P.S-

(And I think you should know how to spell before you get to know people too.) And the sad thing is that your from Hawaii too...

you should learn how to spell too.

if you don't know who GeTo AF is, you're REALLY not down with hawaii graff.

That white Quen joint looks like it says Oven...that made me laugh. Yo let these niggaz live, They will get better with time. And what the hell is Hawaii graf anyway? You could probably go national up in that bitch in about 2 weeks...If you had a little raft. Fuck that stop talking shit.

MERO

TMF MLBEAST

Guest platapie

hey mero jus to let you no we are a state. yah only the most instromental point of military spots in the world.

Guest Ouija

I hear there's good surfing in Hawaii. They're coming out with that Pearl Harbor movie soon. Should be a real summer blockbuster.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

Pearl Harbor looks like it's gonna be tight...I dont' know about those pics posted but from what i've seen, katch is pretty straight. Let hawaii keep rockin that shit

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

go surf Far Rockaway!

pee-peeeee-peeeeeeekachu.

Guest platapie

how do you no about zeros ns? he dosent live in hawaii anymore ethier i dont think.

Zeros went to my school in Ca for about 6 months, he showed me alot of tequniques.Do you know him?if you do e-mail me.

Originally posted by DEE38:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675650&a=12851300&p=48078332'>

QUEN & and an undone MISC to the right..

I told that lil skater guy to move outta the way but he didn't listen.. the characters with the yellow&green infront are KATCH's.

Thats the most hilarious thing i have ever seen.

------------------

Fuck Decaff...

okay that shit is wack im sorry you might just be starting or what ever keep it up but practice real hard.And i dont see any of katch's characters there. Hawaii has some dope writers and a shit load of midweight writers. EAST rock steady hawaii, Alert, dap, katch, lycos, gezus,the original heis1, 3 blind mice, 808 giants, legion of styl ,evil kings, Re, hmr, FE, etc etc etc.i havent been there in a while and about going all city there there is only really three islands with writers, the most beign on oahu, honozulu. next would be maui then last and least the big island. there not about bullshit exposure from magazines or websites but ill post some flix when i get there in a few days.

There's some decent shit rocking under a bridge in Waimalu now. It's been up for maybe 5-6 months.

Guest platapie

man most of those crews or people dont even paint anymore. all those rock steady guys havent painted in years. but i would like to se what you get so postum up.

ahhhh ive been in frisko fer a while so i might be out of it... i herd one of the many atak's is up there now though. hmr crew is reprezenting hard on the bigisland. i duuno i got some pics though some new some old, like katchs neighborhood shit, and some shit east did on the big island etc, fer all the people that thought there was no graff there.

Guest platapie

well that atak thats up alot right now is dope he is ligit not like that shitty ones hes got skill. i will post sum of his shit in a while.

that was the wackest shit i have EVER seen. what is that some legal wall you guys got? man, seriously, i dont' consider myself a writer, but i would tear apart your entire crew. that does look like some late 80's stuff. i'll try and post some flicks that are worth checking out..

yeah rocksteady guys had some dope legal stuff, but i don't think they were much bombers..

some crews that are/did make some noise in hawaii..

3bm

ask

af

tr

ev

de

te

please don't base your opinion of hawaii on those flicks.. hawaii has a lot of talented people.