Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the type of person who doesn't really care what the general public thinks of me. My mom always calls me a "slob". But I hate ignorance and stupid ass people. So I stray away cause I don't wanna hear anyones jabber. I will still cherish my Stil chainsaw camo hat, and my red/white CP Rail meshie I stole from some train convention.

Just Wear Whatever You Want

And fuck everybody else's opinion. Wear what you want. Who cares if it finally caught on with the lame ass people in Hollywood, or MTV or whatever, none of that matters one bit.

The only caution I would make is to be careful you don't accidentally send the wrong message. For instance, I've carried around red bandanas for YEARS (since the late '50s) because I live in fucking Texas and it is hot and humid as a motherfucker down here. The weather makes you sweat like a pig.

But gangbangers started using bandanas and shit to fly their colors about twenty years ago, so now I must admit I give it a little thought. I wouldn't wear a bandana if I was driving through the 5th Ward, for instance, for fear some brain-damaged moron high on wet would shoot me with his nine, thinking I was a really old O.G. or something. LOL.

Back in the day, people my age made fun of me for carrying around a bandana. I didn't care then, and I still don't. Fuck them. I wear overalls too. So what? I've been wearing overalls since the mid-Sixties, why would anybody else give a shit?

Dress in clothes from the Thrift Store or clothes from Niemann-Marcus, whatever. Anybody that says anything about it, or even cares about what you wear or don't wear is totally out of line. Ignore them. They're morons. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

i wear velcro shoes. i'd really like to see old man velcro shoes become a fashion statement. i would still wear them, but i would also laugh at all of the suckers rushing to wal mart to buy these suave shoes because they saw some douche bag on TV wearing them.

Hey KaBar...My pops is always sportin a red bandana for that hot Houston sun. And funny enough...I don't think people fuck w/him cause he's always carrying around a Ka Bar too (ex marine)...Wait a sec, dad is that you?

Ohh yeah, Oprah, sorry but i rock the velcros too. The Dallas' all the way...

dallas60.jpg

Mine are black though.

i used to wear them in london and get funny looks!Now every fucking cunt wears them and people come up to me in clubs and say ''wow what a nice cap you look like jack osbourne''as a compliment!

die hoxton pussy trendys.....go back to kent!:hatred:

Growing up in the land of truckers, me and a friend gained apriciation for the mesh hat many years ago. Earlier this year some kid kindly informed me that "The coolest kid in the 11th grade wears a mesh hat" that was fucking lame. I hate people who say that shit.

Guest rob deer

I've always been a slave to whatever the cheapest fr8 hats come around mesh or none. but air conditioning for your dome is a good thing sometimes.

Correct Lexicon

It pains me gravely to have to correct you guys, as I know you are sensitive about these things, but the correct, all-time, take-no-prisoners name for this type of headgear is a GIMME CAP. Where did this "mesh back" bullshit come from? We bin cawlin' these hyar caps Gimme Caps ever since I was a littul boy. Y'gotta use tha right tarminology. I say we brang 'em back into style, just like they s'posed ta be. Y'ont to? I day-um shore do.

Mattar a fack, day-un h'yar in tha Southren states, Gimme Caps are pracktickly a day-um UNIFORM. Sum places giveum away with a purchase of gas, or like Copenhagen, shit like that there.

Fucken-A, bro. An' King of the fucken Hill, is a CAT DIESEL Gimme Cap. Hail, yes. Gimmee one, I'll ware it. And I'll take a canna Copenhagen, a twelve packa Miller Lite, and a box of those three-fifty-sevens to go. Rang it up, Lester.

Re: Correct Lexicon

Originally posted by KaBar

It pains me gravely to have to correct you guys, as I know you are sensitive about these things, but the correct, all-time, take-no-prisoners name for this type of headgear is a GIMME CAP. Where did this "mesh back" bullshit come from? We bin cawlin' these hyar caps Gimme Caps ever since I was a littul boy. Y'gotta use tha right tarminology. I say we brang 'em back into style, just like they s'posed ta be. Y'ont to? I day-um shore do.

Mattar a fack, day-un h'yar in tha Southren states, Gimme Caps are pracktickly a day-um UNIFORM. Sum places giveum away with a purchase of gas, or like Copenhagen, shit like that there.

Fucken-A, bro. An' King of the fucken Hill, is a CAT DIESEL Gimme Cap. Hail, yes. Gimmee one, I'll ware it. And I'll take a canna Copenhagen, a twelve packa Miller Lite, and a box of those three-fifty-sevens to go. Rang it up, Lester.

BEST THING I READ ALL NIGHT.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

i wear velcro shoes. i'd really like to see old man velcro shoes become a fashion statement. i would still wear them, but i would also laugh at all of the suckers rushing to wal mart to buy these suave shoes because they saw some douche bag on TV wearing them.

i used to have a pair from grade 8.

i fucking hate those hobo looking hats they look so fucking gay to me i especially hate all you trendy ass faggots who wear them just to fit in with a certain kind of style.maybe i just dont like looking like a truck driver when im trying to talk to females .........................................