Mesh Hats....

Hank Parker

i wear velcro shoes. i'd really like to see old man velcro shoes become a fashion statement. i would still wear them, but i would also laugh at all of the suckers rushing to wal mart to buy these suave shoes because they saw some douche bag on TV wearing them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just being yourself is nearly impossible nowadays and to think ur not being influenced by pop culture is bullshit cause all ur doing is putting up a pathetic fight against society. Give up and get a hobby besides self pitty and self hatred.

PS.. J. Timberlake is the shit, so dont deny it

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00303266f00000011.jpg'>

Hey KaBar...My pops is always sportin a red bandana for that hot Houston sun. And funny enough...I don't think people fuck w/him cause he's always carrying around a Ka Bar too (ex marine)...Wait a sec, dad is that you?

Ohh yeah, Oprah, sorry but i rock the velcros too. The Dallas' all the way...

dallas60.jpg

Mine are black though.

i used to wear them in london and get funny looks!Now every fucking cunt wears them and people come up to me in clubs and say ''wow what a nice cap you look like jack osbourne''as a compliment!

die hoxton pussy trendys.....go back to kent!:hatred:

Growing up in the land of truckers, me and a friend gained apriciation for the mesh hat many years ago. Earlier this year some kid kindly informed me that "The coolest kid in the 11th grade wears a mesh hat" that was fucking lame. I hate people who say that shit.

Guest rob deer

I've always been a slave to whatever the cheapest fr8 hats come around mesh or none. but air conditioning for your dome is a good thing sometimes.

Correct Lexicon

It pains me gravely to have to correct you guys, as I know you are sensitive about these things, but the correct, all-time, take-no-prisoners name for this type of headgear is a GIMME CAP. Where did this "mesh back" bullshit come from? We bin cawlin' these hyar caps Gimme Caps ever since I was a littul boy. Y'gotta use tha right tarminology. I say we brang 'em back into style, just like they s'posed ta be. Y'ont to? I day-um shore do.

Mattar a fack, day-un h'yar in tha Southren states, Gimme Caps are pracktickly a day-um UNIFORM. Sum places giveum away with a purchase of gas, or like Copenhagen, shit like that there.

Fucken-A, bro. An' King of the fucken Hill, is a CAT DIESEL Gimme Cap. Hail, yes. Gimmee one, I'll ware it. And I'll take a canna Copenhagen, a twelve packa Miller Lite, and a box of those three-fifty-sevens to go. Rang it up, Lester.

Guest Trousersnake

I just wear em because they are comfortable for a guy like me that has a medicine ball for a head.

Re: Correct Lexicon

Originally posted by KaBar

It pains me gravely to have to correct you guys, as I know you are sensitive about these things, but the correct, all-time, take-no-prisoners name for this type of headgear is a GIMME CAP. Where did this "mesh back" bullshit come from? We bin cawlin' these hyar caps Gimme Caps ever since I was a littul boy. Y'gotta use tha right tarminology. I say we brang 'em back into style, just like they s'posed ta be. Y'ont to? I day-um shore do.

Mattar a fack, day-un h'yar in tha Southren states, Gimme Caps are pracktickly a day-um UNIFORM. Sum places giveum away with a purchase of gas, or like Copenhagen, shit like that there.

Fucken-A, bro. An' King of the fucken Hill, is a CAT DIESEL Gimme Cap. Hail, yes. Gimmee one, I'll ware it. And I'll take a canna Copenhagen, a twelve packa Miller Lite, and a box of those three-fifty-sevens to go. Rang it up, Lester.

BEST THING I READ ALL NIGHT.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

i wear velcro shoes. i'd really like to see old man velcro shoes become a fashion statement. i would still wear them, but i would also laugh at all of the suckers rushing to wal mart to buy these suave shoes because they saw some douche bag on TV wearing them.

i used to have a pair from grade 8.

i fucking hate those hobo looking hats they look so fucking gay to me i especially hate all you trendy ass faggots who wear them just to fit in with a certain kind of style.maybe i just dont like looking like a truck driver when im trying to talk to females .........................................

I don't know man. Maybe it's the way you wear them, or something. And what does a "hobo hat" look like, exactly? When I was a kid, hobos wore a felt hat like in old 1940's movies. Ever see a picture of Boxcar Willie? He was no hobo, but he had the look down pat.

Archived