M.I.L.F's...I love'em

Born Loser

so anyways to day ahomie and I are playin ball in my apartment building when I see this bomb ass mom talking to her little daughter. So I was like fuck she hot..she had something about her that gave me a big fuckin' woodie..so she walks by I smile she smiles...then a couple minutes later she walks back by and we both smile. Then she says "hello" and I saY "hello" and we both smile...Now all I can think about is nailing this mom...she live s in the complex so I'm goin try my best to HIT IT. http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/smiley_aand.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i recently found out that military housewives put broomsticks in fron of thier doors to let male neighbors know that thier husbands are gone.

Originally posted by ese

ahahaha. fuck. its not the loud sex mom in the apartment below mine is it? I thought she was trashy. guess she has some fine friends.

I'm guessing it is..she fucking gets me excited..:lol:

Heydrich you know what I'm talking bout!;)

Guest WebsterUno

like we say out here..."Handle it!"

I know a few girls around the way-way

that have kids, but still look BOMBA!

looking like they never even had a kid at all!

All thin, with a bangin ass and cheechotas!

lolz

:mexican:

Good god I love a nice MILF. The best place to find them was at this mall in an undisclosed city that my couz's girl works at. I saw like 10 walking in there to her work. Another 10 in Guess, and even more comming out. Nothin like em...Aged to perfection.

Ohh yeah, my cousin fucked this one MILF he met at a bar downtown. Turned out she had a daughter that goes to the same college and she's his age.

:king:

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by fatbastard

anyone ever hook in with their friends mum?

ummmmm maybe...

she came up to me after 2002 new years (it was new years day) and went "happy new years *******" and kissed me, there where 6 of us guys there (includig her son) and she only kissed me ?

does that count ?

we always joke around about being gf and bf, im just waiting for the day i come back to his and his mums drunnk and wanting to fool around :)

um....yah.....shure some milfs are hot.......but...."blown out" in a way.....age...baby....slutness....

and YG, what happend to your GF whom you got into some major fights for?....last i cheked she was smokin hot too.

just being a nosey nitwit:king:

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

yo were fucking friends now, according to certian websites, so can i hit it after, and then take non nude photos of her daughter?

:confused:

• 4 weeks later...