VICIOUS HODK

THEMISHE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FUCKYOU....

yo homie hit me off with ur e-mail and ill send u some info.

Originally posted by WheelieMan

Whats upper people... Vicious is goin on a cross country trip in Febuary.... Any couches out there to surf???

"HOD"

"THE SEVENTH LETTER"

Originally posted by WheelieMan

Whats upper people... Vicious is goin on a cross country trip in Febuary.... Any couches out there to surf???

"HOD"

"THE SEVENTH LETTER"

my dad lives down in atlanta but i'm up in cleveland so i see your stuff a couple times a year. our city has plenty to paint on. hit me up if you're coming through ohio and want to destroy. mulletcore@yahoo.com

Guest uncle-boy

just toooo fuckin hot mang.

shetty i never got to paint with you down here, coulda learned some shet.

if your gonna be in vegas late feb till march. look me up cuase ill probably be there for a minute and i wanna paint. i think hyes still has my number.

choots den

Guest willy.wonka

:lol: thats cute asspex 420 "hawaii's very own"

no offence vicious, but im down to battle, but i dont want any of this stupid kiddy nonsence over the computer.i just love the way everybody kisses your ass.youre a cool guy in my eyes.i like your work and i think an HOD -vs- DEK style battle would be good.if youre headed up to the mainland and comin back, let me know whats up.im thinking of headed up to the bay area this feb, so it looks like we're all gonna have fun.

Originally posted by ASPeX420

HoD would sasquatch on DE'K.. nice eye candy

Archived