Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OGER ONE

kickin the barstool!

Guest rob deer

I wish I was in a stoner crew. I feel so hollow being the only full time stoner.

Re: The Rec

Originally posted by graffincDOTc

yo i dont like COLT45 but i like that style alot better then his other

style...

i noticed everytime there is a Colt pic you hate.Now why you got to hate the playa..hate the game not the playa..

I have cuaght that Colt a few times already.Apart,Chisme,Life and that Koer cat he seems to be puttin in work..:D :jpotato: :

ZINK/CHISME

COLT45

WEEDHEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

i like how those first 3 fr8s are from 99 and still goin strong... gives me hope for mine.... except for all my wallmart silvers...;)

Originally posted by invader zim

i like how those first 3 fr8s are from 99 and still goin strong... gives me hope for mine.... except for all my wallmart silvers...;)

yeah man thats part of the reason i posted them.. cause sometimes i see 2001 frieghts that are faded as fuck.. they make me optimistic.

i guess it all depends on where they go..what weather their in.

colt has been puttin his work in on frieghts alot latley every post that gets thrown up has colt 45 in it! no complains just straight up raw props! gotta love the bohys throw up...niceness even though i aint seen it in forevevr...........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this