NINTENDO (original one)

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

ok i know some of you have the old NES and i do to but i ran into a problem, my ac adapter is missing(big fat 1 that goes to the wall) and i want to know what the input and output voltage is. it shoult say it on the fat plug where it says NINTENDO and stuff.

oh by the way mario is a druggie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

yeah but if i know exactly what it says on an original i can go buy an adapter at radio shack that fits the standard for cheaper.

Guest SPLINTER

so zack you seem to have the NES. can you give me the info i need?

wait never mind i just found it its 9v but maybe thats wrong can u check the actual plugg for me

Guest --zeSto--

I still havent beatten Mario 1

that damn 8-2 kills me every time.

Remember

Shinobi

Double Dragon

Bionic Commando

Contra

COBRA MOTHER FUCKIN TRIANGLE that was shit. no game topped it. bubble bobble came close. as did the sequel to bubble bobble, rainbow island. but no game will ever top COBRA TRIANGLE.

OH yea by the way about the adapter i lost mine once to. just go to any thrift store u can find one for like bucks. they always have NES's for sale and u can get em to sell you just the adapter. thrift stores are great http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

jinks!

• 2 years later...

RC PRO AM

BAD DUDES

MASTER BLASTER (never could get very far in that shit)

ARCH RIVALS

RIVER CITY RANSOM

RYGAR

METROID

ZELDA

*why did kids back in the day always try to say that they shot the dog in duck hunt. I know everyone wanted to, but it wont happen.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

ok i know some of you have the old NES and i do to but i ran into a problem, my ac adapter is missing(big fat 1 that goes to the wall) and i want to know what the input and output voltage is. it shoult say it on the fat plug where it says NINTENDO and stuff.

oh by the way mario is a druggie.

No Mario is a plumber

Guest SPLINTER

whoa

if u do some searching, i think i explained why he is a druggie. a plumber on drugs i guess.

talk amongst yourselves.

Archived