HERES SOME QUALITY

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

ACTUALLY I DO CALL THIS QUALITY I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEING THE BEST POST BUT I DO LIKE THESE PICS VERY MUCH SO IS THERE A PROBLEM?:lol:

A new THREAD to post 4 pictures that I can't see because STOP LIMIT EXCEEDED.

Prob. not good quality anyways, unless stolen.

Com'on I've seen ya many times come down by the Train Yards, got to have more pic's and more time to post em right.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I WAS GONNA POST MORE FLICKS BUT YALL ALL TALK 2 MUCH GARBAGE SO FUCK IT ILL LET YALL TALK

THE TRUTH.

Ohh the PICTURES are back, Now I see all the QUALITY....

No SERIOUSLY your gonna catch beef cause of comments like this..

T R U T H H U R T S

What you can say comments and joke around but can't take it.

Suck it in, If we say you suck, keep trying to win.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

SEE WHAT I MEAN!

MIGS IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP BUDDY CAUSE YOU CANT SAY ONE FUCKIN WORD ON THIS SHIT YOU REALLY SUCK I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY PICTURES OR ANY KOOL GRAFFERS YOUVE HUNG OUT WITH CAUSE HOME BOY YOU KNOW YOUR WACK AND YEA YOUR DAM RIGHT IM GONNA CATCH BEEF IF YOU COME ON HERE TALKIN SHIT AND TELLING ME TO SUCK IT IN...... THATS WHY IM GETTIN PISSED ITS KOOL IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FLICKS OR WHATEVER JUST DONT COME ON HERE TELLING ME DONT GET MAD THAT I SUCK AND TO SUCK IT IN CAUSE THEN YOUR BLOWING STEAM THE WRONG PLACE YOU HEAR ME ????SEE YOUR MOUTH GETS YOU IN TROUBLE ON THIS BOARD YOU SHOULD LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP:hatred:

to CHUQ

MOUTH...

You are the one that SNITCHED on me.

You are the one that put my DISCRIPTION out there.

WHY>>??<<

Isn't that sort of like snitching...

I hold alot inside, I know some of your crew members personaly, some don't know I know them, some know me by another name.

I know alot about ya, and yet I don't hate, even though you put my shit out there, or tried. BAD INTENTIONS.

Not liking the PERSON is one thing CHUQ, but SNITCHING is another and not the way to take care of problems.....

REAL NIGGAS KNOW THAT

Don't mention me from now on, not my description, not my skills.

And From Now On You Don't Exist To Me.

This way you won't get all fired up, man... :heated: :hatred:

Is that cool, LET ME KNOW HOW WE STAND....

I got nothing against you..

We Need Peqce..(thats P E A C E)

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

NAW IM SERIOUS... who do you know? personatly? that actually knows you? or that u have chilled wit?

Naw just a REAL niggah.

Ya know da deal niggah.

I'll B in da movies B da first day that J'D'2(rise of the robots) comes out.

Appointments made, for all those affraid. Niggas is pussy so they look for dick to get laid...

Its a beautiful day too sunny.

Laughing out loud!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........look behind you at all times homie,after all your time is done!........

Ps...Tell your homeboys to stop droppin dime...........I didn't even have to ask where you live!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........Last laugh inc......:lol:

Archived