the mooching off of pops party lifestyle mustve been too much for jack osbourne

fr8lover

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1471589/2...?headlines=true

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/o/Osbourne_Jack/sq-jack-points-presser-id.jpg'>

"OH MAN I HAD NO IDEA ADDICTION RAN IN MY FAMILY!?"

Jack Osbourne, the hard partying co-star of "The Osbournes," has checked into rehab.

The 17-year-old son of Ozzy was voluntarily admitted to Las Encinas Hospital in Pasadena, California, recently, a move his family fully supports.

"We are rallying behind him and are immensely proud," Sharon Osbourne said Tuesday (April 29), adding that it takes courage for someone Jack's age to do what he has done.

The family did not comment on the details of Jack's program, but fans of "The Osbournes" watched his parents scold him for alcohol and drug use.

Jack is in detox now and there is no word on how long he will stay at the facility, which specializes in drug addiction and psychiatric care.

In a recent interview, Jack said he would not be following in the footsteps of his singing sisters Kelly and Aimee.

"That is something I am going to clear up," he said. "I will not be a musician! That's stupid."

Instead, Jack plans to keep his music career behind the scenes, assisting his mom in organizing Ozzfest, scouting bands for Epic Records and launching his own label.

"I'm probably going to go more my mum's path, because I think when kids follow in the same industry as their parents ... they're always shrouded with 'living in the shadow of,' " the teenager said.

Ozzy, Sharon and Jack are scheduled to spend the summer together on Ozzfest (see "Osbournes Shrug Off Ozzfest Competition, Korn Insults").

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived