Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l0rdka0s

super civillian hero arrested and earthquakes an shit

okay this is bullshit, that 22 year old guy who ran back into a burning building twice to save some kids from dying got arrested but not for that shit. For some parole bullshit, and they got him because they recognized him on tv then went and found that fool and arrested him. How fucking lame is that?? Oh yeah and we got earthquakes in tenesse??? holy fucking shit isnt 4.9 on the ricter like huge??? apocalypse is here my friends i smell it in the air.

Yeah I saw that shit on the news last night. That guy is a true hero. I'm sure he will get some kind of pardon when the judge hears the story.

Yeah this guy comes running out of a house that is totaly engulfed in flames with a couple of kids and when he drops off the kids the medic tried to stop him from running back in but he just broke for it. a couple of minutes later he runs out with a baby. Next thing you know he is hemd up and in the back of a cop car. I guess he had some outstanding warrents for some burglery charges.

Originally posted by mr_president

what can ya say!?!?!? the guy is good at "bringing stuff outta houses"

*wink, wink*

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this