Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kewel

Sum Ill Technics

what man!!!....36 views and no replies....forget you guys then....show me no love....but the again silence could say it all

most the people here are probably refraining from tlaking shit so thats why there is a lack of replies they arent too much for hiphop and cheesy hiphop at that but i like the cover kinda cheesy though

ok cheasy hip hop??...soory kid..im an emcee...not no cheasy bling bling pop ya coller cat..im beond that...but if thats what you think then you do you buddy...i do me.....ya feel that?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You are not going to have a good time on this site.

Originally posted by Kewel

sum shit i did for my up and cummin debut ep

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00292231f00000020.jpg'>

the cover is alright except for the tag and the title, its kinda stupid to call it four elements and not represent with the graff, people like me would overlook it just cuz of that. This is constructive critisim Im not calling you wack or anything, I havent heard you so I cant do that.

ummmm dont you see the german fats...and the rusto caps??...duhhh...tips=graff........the only thing i dont have is the turntables...but once i find sumthin that looks good....ill put it in:idea:...ohhh yeah and thats my first graffic design...just thought i'd add that..

ohh and im not stupid..you just didnt look good enough

ohhh its not ub buddy...its L.I.B...yeah i gotta lighten up the image..so you could notice the dot...thats my baaad...heheh...

that shit looks coo dude saw everything perfect... keep it like that fuck the critics... ub? thats why the i's blue right buddy:rolleyes:... look harder next time

:krunk:

That's fresh...Add some cans to the bottom of the cover along with the caps like just rolling around or some shit.

hmmmmmm i thought i was gonna have a hrd time on the site??...so far ive gotten more love than hate......i smell pussy is that you dewd i smell pussy..lol..j/k

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm surprised... cause cheesy 4-elementism is usually not well tolerated around these parts, and neither is bad graphic design.

Oh well.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

......cheesy 4-elementism....... bad graphic design.

-ding ding ding-

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm surprised... cause cheesy 4-elementism is usually not well tolerated around these parts, and neither is bad graphic design.

Oh well.

damn. sorry i wasnt here. i had a class.

as far as the cover: are you fucking serious? i'm half thinking this is a joke, but i'm also kind of guessing that your 14 and alllllllllllllll about the 4 eLEmEntZ and dat shit, knaaaaamean? seriously though, that shit is complete garbage. its distressed to me to the point where i cant even methodically rip it apart. that is how bad you are. crap crap crap crap crap. crap.

i love he way young folks ask for opinions and then get offended at them.

one thing i will say is you can't go wrong tossing a few more filters up on that bad bwoy

i mean if you can apply filters you R a designer.

YEAH BUT IF I ASK FOR OPPINIONS I WANT THEM TO BE WELL SAID...SAYIN THE SHIT SUCKS AINT AN OPPINION THATS JUST HATE....AND IF ITS SO GARBGE THEN WHY HAVE PEOPLE BEEN OFFERIN ME JOBS??....YA KNOW...YOU GUYS JUST MUST HAVE YOUR HEADS STUCK IN YOUR AS WITH EGO.....I TAKE CUNSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM...NOT HATTING...THERES A DIFERENCE BETTWEN IT....

IM NOT REALLY FEELIN IT..YOU NEED TO DO THIS THIS THIS AND THIS...I DISAGREE WITH THIS AND THAT...

COMPARED TO

THE 4OUR ELEMENTS THAT CHEAZY....THAT SHIT SUCKS....BAD GRAFIC DESIGN

YOU SEE WHAT I MEEN..IF YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE CUNSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM AND ACT MATURE DONT REPLY TO MY POST....OHH AND IM 20 BUDDY....AND ONLY HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR A YEAR....ANY OTHER QUESTION??

ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER

PEACE

OHH AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE FOUR ELEMENTS BABY....

ok son here it is:

- 4 elements is cheesy... Because its a played out catch all prhase aimed at trying to sound deep and extra down.

- Shell toes are over, theyve been over. Why not toss in a slick rick sized gold chain in there. (even though i just

unboxed a brand new pair of original soft tounged Joints, been on e the shelf for ten years)

- Caps really only mean "graffiti" to writers. To civilians it means vandalism.

elements in hip hop have evolved since then, and being that your twenty you should be more familiar with its current elemental

make up, not those of your fathers father.

your design elements are all fighting each other for the spot light.

Design is more than cool images young man.

. B ez

Originally posted by heavyLox

...Design is more than cool images young man.

. B ez

heavily agree you want contstructive crit thats a huge one there....it looks like you took a buncha images off of google and put em all on one page popped in filters and wallah...blingtastic.

my opinion, it looks weak, conceptually and in this final product stage for a proffesional design (as in it will be sold) its weak sauce.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this