Sum Ill Technics

Kewel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kewel

sum shit i did for my up and cummin debut ep

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00292231f00000020.jpg'>

the cover is alright except for the tag and the title, its kinda stupid to call it four elements and not represent with the graff, people like me would overlook it just cuz of that. This is constructive critisim Im not calling you wack or anything, I havent heard you so I cant do that.

ummmm dont you see the german fats...and the rusto caps??...duhhh...tips=graff........the only thing i dont have is the turntables...but once i find sumthin that looks good....ill put it in:idea:...ohhh yeah and thats my first graffic design...just thought i'd add that..

ohh and im not stupid..you just didnt look good enough

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm surprised... cause cheesy 4-elementism is usually not well tolerated around these parts, and neither is bad graphic design.

Oh well.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm surprised... cause cheesy 4-elementism is usually not well tolerated around these parts, and neither is bad graphic design.

Oh well.

damn. sorry i wasnt here. i had a class.

as far as the cover: are you fucking serious? i'm half thinking this is a joke, but i'm also kind of guessing that your 14 and alllllllllllllll about the 4 eLEmEntZ and dat shit, knaaaaamean? seriously though, that shit is complete garbage. its distressed to me to the point where i cant even methodically rip it apart. that is how bad you are. crap crap crap crap crap. crap.

YEAH BUT IF I ASK FOR OPPINIONS I WANT THEM TO BE WELL SAID...SAYIN THE SHIT SUCKS AINT AN OPPINION THATS JUST HATE....AND IF ITS SO GARBGE THEN WHY HAVE PEOPLE BEEN OFFERIN ME JOBS??....YA KNOW...YOU GUYS JUST MUST HAVE YOUR HEADS STUCK IN YOUR AS WITH EGO.....I TAKE CUNSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM...NOT HATTING...THERES A DIFERENCE BETTWEN IT....

IM NOT REALLY FEELIN IT..YOU NEED TO DO THIS THIS THIS AND THIS...I DISAGREE WITH THIS AND THAT...

COMPARED TO

THE 4OUR ELEMENTS THAT CHEAZY....THAT SHIT SUCKS....BAD GRAFIC DESIGN

YOU SEE WHAT I MEEN..IF YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE CUNSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM AND ACT MATURE DONT REPLY TO MY POST....OHH AND IM 20 BUDDY....AND ONLY HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR A YEAR....ANY OTHER QUESTION??

ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER

PEACE

OHH AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE FOUR ELEMENTS BABY....

ok son here it is:

- 4 elements is cheesy... Because its a played out catch all prhase aimed at trying to sound deep and extra down.

- Shell toes are over, theyve been over. Why not toss in a slick rick sized gold chain in there. (even though i just

unboxed a brand new pair of original soft tounged Joints, been on e the shelf for ten years)

- Caps really only mean "graffiti" to writers. To civilians it means vandalism.

elements in hip hop have evolved since then, and being that your twenty you should be more familiar with its current elemental

make up, not those of your fathers father.

your design elements are all fighting each other for the spot light.

Design is more than cool images young man.

. B ez

Originally posted by heavyLox

...Design is more than cool images young man.

. B ez

heavily agree you want contstructive crit thats a huge one there....it looks like you took a buncha images off of google and put em all on one page popped in filters and wallah...blingtastic.

my opinion, it looks weak, conceptually and in this final product stage for a proffesional design (as in it will be sold) its weak sauce.

ummm no i didnt excpect..ahh ohh thats dope....but n-e-ways.....i keep it to the original steaz....shell toes are the the #1 simble of hip hop...well to me...hip-hop evolved to a violent disgrace that i am not gonna follow along with...sorry for bien old shool but thats me...i rock the shell toes...thats the only par of shoes i buy...so thats a representation of me.....the four elements played out??....hmmm no its more likes its dieng so what i try to do is bring it back to the b-boys emcees graff heads and dj's thats what its all about....you guys are hip hop correct?...or has the mainstream image of hip-hop distorted everyones mind......??.....well i dunno...

keep on with the filth the grabage man is ready to werk over time...well ill post my next graffic design witch will be flier for a hip hop club in milwaukee called the hip-hop elements club...if im not mistakin..peace

well you take em' how you get em' bro..we threw em' you missed em' ::here catch:: you were right about "citiqe & hate" tho but thats just how some people explains em' selves'..not sayin it's right but you do have some "problems" with that front..i can just imajen' how the back looks:lol: you live & you learn kewel:king:

u b richie and ill be the fonz; true milwaukee style yo

Originally posted by Kewel

ummm no i didnt excpect..ahh ohh thats dope....but n-e-ways.....i keep it to the original steaz....shell toes are the the #1 simble of hip hop...well to me...hip-hop evolved to a violent disgrace that i am not gonna follow along with...sorry for bien old shool but thats me...i rock the shell toes...thats the only par of shoes i buy...so thats a representation of me.....the four elements played out??....hmmm no its more likes its dieng so what i try to do is bring it back to the b-boys emcees graff heads and dj's thats what its all about....you guys are hip hop correct?...or has the mainstream image of hip-hop distorted everyones mind......??.....well i dunno...

keep on with the filth the grabage man is ready to werk over time...well ill post my next graffic design witch will be flier for a hip hop club in milwaukee called the hip-hop elements club...if im not mistakin..peace

im gonna say some stuff thats is out of character for heavy:

YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH HIPHOP. You are a young man who thinks he got the

game sowed up. But in reality you dont know how to listen with out being defensive. I gave you some real useful criticism. And you just want to defend yourself/ ideas

instead loosening your ass pivot and realizing what i said might help you.

So with that attitude you and your ep are destined for the 99 cents bin at your

local cd shop. You may now join the ranks of "has beens and never was". If your

A&R allows that cd cover to fly, then you should find a new rep casue they will never

take you seriously.

dmc pushed the sheltoe. But hip hop started way before that, son. that was the big

move towards hiphop materialism; when hip hop turned into a fashion show for thugs and idiots.

lyrically, I am not lame

i am not the same

you should learn my name

hevlox born and raised in the Usa

i Have no gun

i do not run

I speak the truth with big words

that will cover the sun

i read your post

now you can read mine

you gets no love

you gets no shine

you probably suck as an emcee

and you mos definatly can not design!

And my ep will be in stores soon for no other reason then to crush your shit.

Archived