Solid peepage

BigOatser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

big oatster....i bet you think southpark is hilarious, insane clown posse are really crazy, midgets are still funny, and have an all over print, button down, dragon shirt.

hahaha, very clever, but really. You dont know shit obviously. you have nothing to add. Talk hard, thats great, go elsewhere. I'm not playing with you fake ass "I did my first piece and it's on a train and I'm going to be known nationwide as the guy who took an old school guys name and ashamed it." Don't act hard when you have no skill to represent it, you don't know me or shit obviously, if you never got up, then don't swet it, but don't talk shit like you been out there for ages. You're just another idiot on the internet.

to clear it up, what I mean is, AFTER you paint, and not directly after. But when the train bounces off to no mans land. Have you ever been at like the tracks in your car and seen a train go by with your year old peice on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

people write on trains?........damn i never knew that

wow the trainspotting area looks really different from last time i was in here a year ago....crazy

i saw a train i painted once...i cringed at the site of it cause i wrote at the bottom.. for iris..damn writer groupy sluttrashcanasshoe..yea once

ps. you got punked by oooooooatser you got punked by ooooatster:) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived