Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skaterzoot

what if...

what if painting things wasnt illegal? do you think many people would stick with it? would it get boring too fast? is it about the thrill? is it actually expressing anything or venting for anyone?

and yes i know i should die and all that fun stuff, but im sure thats coming soon enough so thank you in advance for all the ass hole comments im sure im about to get.

I honestly dont think as many people would be doing it. And the standards would be much higher, just like other legal artforms, like abstract art and shit. It'd be more of an exclusive thing.

Guest willy.wonka

all i read was, "if painting was legal would you still paint?" and i decided that this thread should be dead

Guest willy.wonka

but to get into discussion..how would it be legal?

tought in schools?

designated areas?

running the streets wild bombing and painting everywhere?

=as long as somebody's itching to hit up on somebodyelse's property, its gonna stay illegal.=

thank god

i hope to fucking god graffiti stays illegal, i dont see how it ever could be legalized buy hey fucked up shit happens smoetimes......

but if it were legal, bombing would cease to exist. people would get into painting artfagesque burners on rolldown gates, street corners, all of it, the throwup would be obselete and i would cry..... nah id just kill myself

Originally posted by YG Blood

GRAFFITI IS ILLEGAL!!!

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

oh shit it is!?! nobody ever told me that. You just changed my life i see everything so differently now

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this