Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2slim

days since youve taken a shower

bath about 6 hours ago, with candles no less

its worth noting however, that this was not becaause I wanted mood lighting, but because the ight was broken

days?.....damn usually the intervals between showers only lasts around twelve to twenty four hours......any longer than that and i have to sleep real sprawled out so none of my limbs touched my body....i cant stand it when im all sticky and shit.....

there nothing finer then waking up one morning and calling up a mate and deciding to get lost in the wilderness for days on end and making sure your not prepared in any way and finally making it home in a daze, completly covered in your own filth

Originally posted by Rectum

there nothing finer then waking up one morning and calling up a mate and deciding to get lost in the wilderness for days on end and making sure your not prepared in any way and finally making it home in a daze, completly covered in your own filth

you have some strange hobbies my freind

Originally posted by Rectum

This is the greatest fucking idea ever!

Oh and I take a shower every morning right when I get out of bed otherwise I'd never wake up....

i havent showered in a couple days... no week though, a week is a bit excessive for me. im a grimy artist, im allowed to take a break from bathing to focus on work, and i dont smell.. ever

icon26.gif Several years ago, I spent an entire summer taking only 2 complete showers. I washed my head in the sink every other day and I also skated a lot. I can't really remember my horrid scent, but I'm sure it was rather fatal. icon26.gif

shower?

is that new "graffiti" lingo?

about a week;

my girl won't have sex w/ me and my balls smell like wet paint

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this