Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dirt Devil

Union Pacific is the way of the walk.

Deny rots! pa! sick ass shit! az stlye good shit iv admired his ish for a long time..... he hit up a local taco bell door and threw up some stickies in front of a police substation, hes my hero..

Re: FUCK STYLE

Originally posted by fuckopinions

i'm up more than you

:king:

well thats one way of looking at it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

First off i know what yard you are getting this flicks at..Don't burn that shit..Also there is stuff you should know about that spot..Email me.You can do that by clickin on email at the bottom of my post.Also you posted some garbage...

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

First off i know what yard you are getting this flicks at..Don't burn that shit..Also there is stuff you should know about that spot..Email me.You can do that by clickin on email at the bottom of my post.Also you posted some garbage...

hey man hit me up

hey i patch!

you do realize that the person who posted those flicks is also one of the persons who is represented in them?

ya sucka! you cant change your screen name on me fool! but i still know your hustle. charge it to the game nigguh!

:loopy2:

should have asked around before u posted a claimer... thats not a real pts member.... thats them fucking toy ass fags that kill our yard....

Guest Dirt Devil

To all of you crying, whining, pissing and moaning...

This was how the line was at this particular yard. No playing favorites. Some I agree to be not up to par for posting, but you know we all started somewhere. Again, no playing favorites. As Is!

And to the ones who drop knowledge in hopes of burning others...

You're only making yourself stand out... that much more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this