anyone else has finals this week?

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had one on thursday... a crim class, needed a 98 to get an a in the class.... got a 74

i hate 3 count em 3 tomorrow

-8am, economics

10am, graphic design

6pm, advanced printmaking slide presentation and portfolio review

then one on thursday from 12 til 2, a modern art class which is cool

tomorrow is like fucking d-day for me, this 8 am shit is not gonna happen, i already think im failing the class which sucks, cause ive never failed a class in my life... fuck

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I had my finals last week. One on thursday that was a peice of cake. Then I had one at 9 AM on saturday.... please believe I rolled out there after partying all night with no sleep still buzzing like mad. We'll see how I did on that one.:dazed:

march 3, 2003...

girl thats lives across from me helps me with a MANDATORY CRIB SHEET for a modern art midterm, i finish in 45 minutes instead of 4 hours, then fucking drink like 3 forties and get fuckign loose, wake up ten minutes last not knowing what is going on and somehow pulled a 97 on the test

Originally posted by swif1

april 29: business calculus @ 9AM

april 30: macroeconomics @ 11AM

may 1: medieval history 2 @ 11AM

computers in business @ 6PM

may 2: SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER

wow someone else is looking forward to may 2nd!!! i move out the second of may....

my school is very strange. we have this whole next week off and then finals are after that.

im in all easy classes and im still gonna fail. god damn some times i wish i werent so fuckin retarded. so community college here i come!

Originally posted by dELiSs

Just drop all your classes except drawing which is the easiest class like me. It's the cool thing to do, all the kids are doing it. finals are for pussies anyway. aklsfj;lldas

ya finals are about for some pussies.... i dont mind having final papers due, or final art critiques of work, that shit isnt bad, its the tests that kill me... along with alcohol

Guest sneak

i cant believe some of you have exams on a saturday! thats just gay,

swif, macroeconomics? what on earth made you choose this?

Archived