Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mos_j1

hit a tree instead

Guest ctrl+alt+del

man if i got killed by a drunk driver, i would haunt that mutherfucker for life and ruin them.

Guest sneak

i definately will not drive (once i get my license) under the influence.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

man if i got killed by a drunk driver, i would haunt that mutherfucker for life and ruin them.

i agree :smiles:

the thing is, the drunk driver who killed nace only got 9 months + time served. GKAE gets 3 years for graffiti. thats justice?

driving drunk is beat, the one thing i absolutly wont do, but then ill let people take me home drunk from parties, so i guess im kinda hypocritical on that account.... only reason is that get this.. pittsburgh is a large city, and these fuckbags are cutting port authority service down so there is like none on the weekends, and the buses only run til 930 at night on the weekdays. cmon now, thats some fucking bullshit, i mean they are straight askign people to drive drunk now

Guest rob deer

support your local yellow cab co-op.

Guest KING BLING

Cities should provide no questions asked party transportation all week long...

sitting in court awhile ago, i overheard some 2nd time dwi offenders pleading to the judge. the judge would say things like "everyday i talk to people and they ask me to lock up people like you". but, after a few "i know, i know"'s they all got off with longer probation. i saw this happen 6 times in a row. america, the greatest country on earth. :)

Originally posted by rob deer

support your local yellow cab co-op.

Guest ikueism

near death reaction

bro man i was breaking up some weed while i was in one of my friends car.and some fucker ran the red light like a drunk bitch. he hit us but my boys car made his flip into a house shit sucked....but w.e i ran from the seen and smoked one

i got drunk at school one day and backed into some chinese lady when i was foolin around. She got outta the car and started yelling. I told her that if she tried to take me to court i would kill everybody and i stared crazy at her little girl.

She started crying and then drove off. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'>

this is the drunk face

qwerk me and jjrox in jj's civic snowball.

qwerk on hollywood blvd going to next to bleeks house.

"even the trees in LA have buff marks"

if you bring fine attractive intelligent woman i would be happy to write islamic graffiti while drinking old english and alchohol and smoking california marijauna and opium.

sup to you potnah.

Originally posted by sneak

i definately will not drive (once i get my license) under the influence.

i too was once like you... about 4 months ago

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this