fuck fotango..heres the flicks

OGER ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KOER, LOSER, RULER, ECT... ALL TOYS :gaga:

Quit painting FR8s or learn how... :huh2: Till then your shit will be gone and the fine ass shit you go over will be too. Wise up, get busted, or just go back to buildings :clown2: because you guys are :nope: fucking up and breaking all the rules of painting trains. :tongue: May the buff have fun with you toys. :burned: :scowl:

Guest cheesecurd

I think the losers are fantastic. but that style peice is great. so who's salty about getting burnt over?

damn, I just said salty.

sike.

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Quit painting FR8s or learn how... :huh2: Till then your shit will be gone and the fine ass shit you go over will be too. Wise up, get busted, or just go back to buildings :clown2: because you guys are :nope: fucking up and breaking all the rules of painting trains. :tongue: May the buff have fun with you toys. :burned: :scowl:

:lol:

Originally posted by dumptrucking

dude!.. i thought it was cool to leave all my cans and paint in front of the workers...infact i call the cops before to let them know i'm gonna paint!i like running!...sounds like your mad cause someone burned out a spot you liked...it wasnt me... or maybe i went over you....run it off buddy.

Guest montanaman
Originally posted by loserfish

dude!.. i thought it was cool to leave all my cans and paint in front of the workers...infact i call the cops before to let them know i'm gonna paint!i like running!...sounds like your mad cause someone burned out a spot you liked...it wasnt me... or maybe i went over you....run it off buddy.

this is funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :lol: good reply buddy

Archived