Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OGER ONE

fuck fotango..heres the flicks

the man in the picture playing the guitar is an original member of RATT.. he quit when they got to comercial...so now he just does herion all day and plays in his house

KOER, LOSER, RULER, ECT... ALL TOYS :gaga:

Quit painting FR8s or learn how... :huh2: Till then your shit will be gone and the fine ass shit you go over will be too. Wise up, get busted, or just go back to buildings :clown2: because you guys are :nope: fucking up and breaking all the rules of painting trains. :tongue: May the buff have fun with you toys. :burned: :scowl:

Guest cheesecurd

I think the losers are fantastic. but that style peice is great. so who's salty about getting burnt over?

damn, I just said salty.

sike.

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Quit painting FR8s or learn how... :huh2: Till then your shit will be gone and the fine ass shit you go over will be too. Wise up, get busted, or just go back to buildings :clown2: because you guys are :nope: fucking up and breaking all the rules of painting trains. :tongue: May the buff have fun with you toys. :burned: :scowl:

:lol:

Originally posted by dumptrucking

dude!.. i thought it was cool to leave all my cans and paint in front of the workers...infact i call the cops before to let them know i'm gonna paint!i like running!...sounds like your mad cause someone burned out a spot you liked...it wasnt me... or maybe i went over you....run it off buddy.

Guest montanaman
Originally posted by loserfish

dude!.. i thought it was cool to leave all my cans and paint in front of the workers...infact i call the cops before to let them know i'm gonna paint!i like running!...sounds like your mad cause someone burned out a spot you liked...it wasnt me... or maybe i went over you....run it off buddy.

this is funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :lol: good reply buddy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this