Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

fun with collage

Originally posted by Sickboy

You got some talent in collages. I suggest you construct some more.

thanks i appreciate it

Just out f curiosity Mang, do you ever draw anything normal. I've always digged you drawings, but this question always came to mind. DO you draw more nomal stuff, or is this as normal as it gets for you. If you don't understand what I mean then fuck it. Just go about your day.

draw normal stuff? i don't know what that means. like.. do i draw regular stuff i see in my life? like trees and people?

nope.

i think what sickboy means is are your pictures always semi twisted? or do you ever draw calmer scenes? which actually has been a question of mine too. there cool as hell but do you need therapy? keep up the amusment.

i'm not gonna answer the questions about therapy and being crazy. that's ridiculous. i just find common pictures of calm/plain things somewhat boring personally. just my opinion.

but thanks for checking these out. it's greatly appreciated.

you have a really fucking sick mind mr.mang...but who said that was a bad thing:king: ...i love it

I've seen you do better, I liked your website its pretty good. Great photos and I liked a couple of the canvases but I think you should take more time on the drawings, your ideas are good but the stick figures and scratchy lines have to go. Everyone should have their own style (and opinion) which you definately have, but try using up all your negative space in the collages and drawings. BTW do you do any graff?

I like them alot..but alot of your drawings (not just these ones).....loook very similiar, maybe twist it up once and a while...other than that they are awesome

yo collages in blackbooks are hot if they're well done . it has to come out loking clean like there was a plan , as soon as i get some time i'll attempt to post some pictures up

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this