Ciste Rak

ciste

Heres a few pics from myself and Rak

Mr.Rak

http://www.legacyprogramming.net/Davey/Pics/rak.jpg'>

wireframe ciste(damn tree)dont mind the background either, just filler.

http://www.legacyprogramming.net/Davey/Pics/cistewireframe.jpg'>

Part of a production, Rak section coming soon.

Character and letters by me.

http://www.legacyprogramming.net/Davey/Pics/fullciste.jpg'>

Detail

http://www.legacyprogramming.net/Davey/Pics/face.jpg'>

diet ciste (playing around, look at the can for size comparison)

http://www.legacyprogramming.net/Davey/Pics/dietciste.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DIEVIL

"NIGGAS NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH WILDSTYLE"

Seriously though, you should definatly learn how to do TAGS before you try to pull this shit off. If I gave you black and white paint and stock tips could you pull anything off? Really? This stuff if sort of depressing for me, i dunno. "Don't mind the backround"? "size comparison"?

Fuck, since when is graffiti REALLY REALLY BORING. Go bombing, paint bubble letters, vandalize. Shit...

lol

funniest stuff i've heard all day :lol:

thanks man .. i needed a good laugh

Beetnik,

Yeah Im gonna be up there. It has a nice line-up that Id like to see.

Dievil,

Im just curious, what is it about the size comparison thing that bothers you so much?Or the background thing? And the learn how to do "TAGS", what do you mean there? Also, you said "before you try to pull this shit off", if you could elaborate on that. Im gald you dont like my stuff,it means im not doing the same old recycled style, but im not sure I follow what you're trying to say. I do recall seeing Wild Style about 12 years ago, but Im wondering what you want me to get out of seeing it again.

I appreciate you voicing your opinion but if you could expand just a little bit more it would be better.

OR......

Originally posted by ciste

Beetnik,

Dievil,

Im just curious, what is it about the size comparison thing that bothers you so much?Or the background thing? And the learn how to do "TAGS", what do you mean there? Also, you said "before you try to pull this shit off", if you could elaborate on that. Im gald you dont like my stuff,it means im not doing the same old recycled style, but im not sure I follow what you're trying to say. I do recall seeing Wild Style about 12 years ago, but Im wondering what you want me to get out of seeing it again.

I appreciate you voicing your opinion but if you could expand just a little bit more it would be better.

IF YOU COULD POST SOME OF YOUR WORK AND SHOW US WHAT "GRAFFITI" REALLY IS!!! FUCKIN HATER!! JEALOSY IS A MUDA AINT IT?!!

Re: OR......

Originally posted by HECZONER

POST SOME OF YOUR WORK AND SHOW US WHAT "GRAFFITI" REALLY IS!!!

hecz : grafitti is lots of "tags" and "buble lettters" in black and white paint ... with stock tips

thats real grafitti

Guest montanaman

Re: Re: OR......

Originally posted by synaps

hecz : grafitti is lots of "tags" and "buble lettters" in black and white paint ... with stock tips

thats real grafitti [/quote

if thats wat graffiti is to you then im going to give you a headz up u best to quit now...that was graffiti back then.... and still we had to steal our tips from diffrent aerosol cans to get the clean tips we have now... so if u think thats wat graffs all about then u need to watch wildstyle for the wat 15th million time... and u still probably wondering how it was back then to be there ands experience it is the shit but dont be a hater when yah see some one with skillz ............. ohh yo ciste are u the cyste from tampa florida.... if so yo its pock167 hit me up when u get a chance piece out haterz:king: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Pilau Hands

i think some people find graffiti hard to follow if there are no arrows or if perhaps it involves a different thought or creative process than what they're used to.

really nice things ciste. these pieces seem more simple letters and linear shapes than the 3D shading and structural stuff i remember. it's an interesting evolution. care to comment?

Pilau,

Actually, I am going back to the letters themselves and trying to simplify them and just go with a basic structure. Just trying to break them down as much as i can. I still get into the 3D a little bit, but I wanted to go back to the letters alone, with no shading and/or lighting tricks that make up a good majority of most 3D styles, which is part of why I got into this wireframe kick. I want to make sure I can pull off basic letter structure, kinda hopin that I'll get out of a slump im in, then I'll try to elaborate. Part of the change is because when I would sit down to sketch or something, I would start doing the same 'C' or 'S' with a subtle difference, so I decided to just kinda drop everything and do something completely different. Hopin I can get something to work.

Im just curious, you said that you remember the structural stuff, I was wondering from where?

Re: Re: Re: OR......

Originally posted by montanaman

Originally posted by synaps

thats real grafitti [/quote

if thats wat graffiti is to you then im going to give you a headz up u best to quit now...that was graffiti back then.... and still we had to steal our tips from diffrent aerosol cans to get the clean tips we have now... so if u think thats wat graffs all about then u need to watch wildstyle for the wat 15th million time... and u still probably wondering how it was back then to be there ands experience it is the shit but dont be a hater when yah see some one with skillz ............. ohh yo ciste are u the cyste from tampa florida.... if so yo its pock167 hit me up when u get a chance piece out haterz:king: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you couldn't note the sarcasm in that post after reading this whole thread, then i am going to give you a headz up and say give up on the english comprehension skills you think you may have ...

bombing flicks should be up soon btw

ct conn

Actually these were the first two things that Ive painted in just about three years.After not painting for that long, I was just shaking some dust off. I'll be painting more now, so I hope to have something better to show. Thanks for the good words.

Originally posted by ciste

Beetnik,

cool man, it is a good line up, i just wonder of those people mentioned, if anybody will actually be present. if your interested in speaking with a weird kid with big feet, drop an email addy or hit mine up...

Archived