wakey time not sleepy time (5am rambler)

amItoolate?

damn its past 5. i been up all damn night dont ask why i aint done nothin but sit on the couch and listen to ccr. well hail, yalls bitches need to wake up. c,mon im makin biscuits!!! heh heh man i wish we had a motherfuckin biscuitville here in philly, if your not from nc chances are you dont know nothin bout biscuitville, damn shame too, -hashbrown oj and a chicken with cheese, the only cure for a hangover. well im gonna take my ramblin arse somewhere else.

in a minuit,

so i aint been on ol channel zero in a hot minuit you guys miss me?

oh shut up you aint even know i was gone. put your hand down.

so i bet we got at least a handfull of new heads already got more posts than me. some people. well dont just sit there newbie, step up to the post reply and introduce your self. im amitoolate? im nothin special i recon just a humble 12ozer, but everyonce in a while youll catch me start a thread and rant about whatever, ...and people read that shit.

so whats new did i miss anything? drama, girl 12ozer kootch shots,? fill me in. well shit if i make this much longer everyone will probably skip it due to its lenghth,...thats what i do, exept kabar, he can hold my short attention span, alright id like to send a shout out to my man swif1 out down in the f-l-a- trancin it up like it aint nobody buisness, and one out my omar that old fart showin the big guys the utmost respect, dusty,captain and the rest of the philly board fellers...(fake josh< ) and a special shout out goes to im not witty...you lucky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived