Toy Sketches..bah

lllone04

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo from whati i se you are on the right track to doing graff.. like they said before just draw it flate non of that perspective (sp) stuff and your letter flow in the frist one aint so bad... just let the letters match in some way and stay simple.... any new flicks we could look at?

Re: Re: thumbs down 4 now

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

wrong buddy, jumping to 3d without decent 2d skills never works you have to understand letters before you begin rotating/skewing them.

i started graffin with 3d no 2d no simples shyt up 2 now i dont have a damn throwie all i do is 3d and i'm good (of course theres room 4 improvement......:D

Originally posted by MOM IS RIGHT

WRIOT

YOU WILL SEE HOW THAT LACK OF 2D WILL COME INTO PLAY WITH THINGS LIKE THROWS AND SIMPLES WHEN YOU CANT DO THEM TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. DONT GET ME WRONG I HAD BEEN WRITING FOR YEARS BEFORE SOMEONE TOLD ME TO START WITH SIMPLES. SO I HAD TO MAKE A UTURN AND START OVER AND IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE GOOD AT THIS GAME. NOT TRYING TO DISS CUZ I DIG YOUR STUFF AND YOU HAVE SEEN MINE. HOWEVER IF YOU GO BACK TO MY THREAD YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFRENCE IN CLASSY STYLE VS. TRYING HARD TO MAKE IT LOOK COOL.

i dont c y u had 2 start over b-cuz i wooda just practiced thowies while i still do 3d no need 2 stop.......but i do c wut ur sayin thats y i'm workin on it now

you guys are serious? This is not good, it is a uneducated attempt at 3D there is nothing specail going on here. Wriot you got a big ego and nothing to back it up with its obvious that you have no sense of letter structure you rely on technique and that is weak as well. Im not trying to call you wack but you are a prime example of why people need to learn 2D before da 3D

Archived