What have u lost recently

Guest 7126

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

effyoo... yeah it's a bitch either way... and it's illegal to duplicate Post Office keys so I was at their mercy for that one... still, I got off cheap but, damn... there's a set of keys to ALL my shit floating around out there, that's uncomfortable...

Pure Baller Status....

Thats what i'm thinking of getting, a car like a Buick, around the same year also, just a step up from the 85 Topaz. Ha. I drive a 85 Topaz.

Those old Mercdes' are nice though. They have more character than the newer ones. Well, more than the C Class, anyway.

Originally posted by Smart

effyoo... yeah it's a bitch either way... and it's illegal to duplicate Post Office keys so I was at their mercy for that one... still, I got off cheap but, damn... there's a set of keys to ALL my shit floating around out there, that's uncomfortable...

No doubt, time to change the locks.

• 4 months later...

I'm so freaking pissed annoyed fuming i swear i'm going to go ape shit if i don't find them

i moved not long ago and it seems that during the move i lost two of my CD books each containing 100 non-burned original CDs that i still listen too. if i do not find them, i don't know what i'm going to do. it took forever to get them all. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%$#@!^%$@(^(*&$)(*#$*&$_&^(_*$@&%_@80=98

fark

Originally posted by Giving Tree

my sanity.

just lost this about 30 minutes ago. if one more person calls me to fix a problem...I'm gonna lose a whole lot more.

and kilo...that's a good thing. as I've found out...you can't change your spots. accept the fact that you were meant to party...not everyone is.

I lost my favorite cap. I was in the tunnels all drunk and fuckrd up from the fumes and I took it off and placed it by my bag (or so I thought).

When I decided it was too dark in there, my hat was gone.....

* You know what? I'm going to go there right now and see if i can find it, while there's still some daylight.

Archived