military wives are whores!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i went to this girls house last night and she was staying with he best friend whos husband is in the military.she had a broom on her front porch there were brooms on a lot of porches..so i go inside and smoke these bitches out.this married chick is lookin at me like she wants to fuck while some guy is in the other room..

that guy was not her husband..i found out that the whore put brooms outside thier front doors to show that thier husbands are gone and for other military men to come on over and fuck.

fuckin trip out..getting some pussy last night was not even a challenge..

you want to come in..you want to sit down?? fuck me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's cool! (the brooms that is)

I wish that there was an easy sign like that

for straight, non-military, ordinary guys.

I mean I see tons of red light bulbs, but I

seriously doubt that there's whores behind those doors.

maybe I should find out... ?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by dojafx

word

its all gravy

we roll like the navy

little girls, runnin around havin mad babies!!

hahaha, yeah...Infamous Mobb!

Man, I have to tell my cuzz about

this shit, he is in the military.

His wifey is home, on base, all alone too!

yikes!

:eek:

Guest SIVIK

Hahahah that chuck norris post me laugh me ass off.

Like some 1 said there should be a sign that girls can leave 2 show they wanna fuk.....why waste time when u could be getn it wet or paintn with your boys.Fuck head case lass's.

Guest willy.wonka

its funny cause now i feel like i hold to a little gold mine..all my friends want to check out this area....and bone.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by willy.wonka

its funny cause now i feel like i hold to a little gold mine..all my friends want to check out this area....and bone.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by WebsterUno

Man, I have to tell my cuzz about

this shit, he is in the military.

His wifey is home, on base, all alone too!

yikes!

:eek:

word...obviously military dudes know about it since theyre going over to other houses to hit it....thats crazy, it sounds like a national swingers club or something... id be pissed if i came home and found a broom on my front porch

Originally posted by rental

word...obviously military dudes know about it since theyre going over to other houses to hit it....thats crazy, it sounds like a national swingers club or something... id be pissed if i came home and found a broom on my front porch

pissed..you must not be mad enough cause id'e be way pass pissed..

yo i find this hard to believe. i have no doubt that cock deprived militray wifes get a bit of extra dick on the side( god knows i would) but the broom thing is pretty ridiculous caus it says to everyone on base that I AM CHEATING ON MY MAN... and if the other military men utilize these brooms phnonema then everyone would know and shit

Archived