Night Vision Magazine...Here's the deal!

Guest SPFlatty

Guest SPFlatty

Okay, many of you who are familiar with the Night Vision Magazine project, contributors included, are probably wondering what the hell is taking so long! Well, like most of America, the funds originally intended to be invested in the printing of the magazine have lost value considerably while sitting in mutual funds. I had hoped the market would turn, but it has only gotten worse, and to take the money out now would leave me at too great a loss! So, here's the deal.

Until the market recovers (which could be years) I've put together a Zine of mostly appropriated freight images called Benched Magazine. As of now, it's 40 pages (bw) and will only cost you $2! All the profits gained after printing and postage will be directly invested into the printing of Night Vision. If you're interested in obtaining a copy of benched or would like to prepay, please email me at nightvisionmagazine@hotmail.com for further details.

Thank you for your help and support! The magazine is bangin, fo sho! So none of you will regret spending two bucks now so when the mag does drop, you can have a quality representation of the four corners and in-between!!

Night Vision Magazine

...thanks again...keep rockin them lines!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309229f00000026.jpg'>

for some reason, the cover image isn't showing, so you gotta click the link!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived