SARS? What the fuck?

oldenglish

All over the news. However I heard a news clip from one modern country say that the only way this virus could have been born was from a labratory.

So out of the hundreds of billions people in the world less then a thousandth of a tenth of a percent die and its a world wide crisis?

Shit, I would be more afraid of walking alone at night in East Los Angeles saying "Comesta Compadre" in a heavy cracker accent than I would be chilling in China or Tdot.

eeeesh. Leaders in power these days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I have no doubt AIDS is man made it deserves far more attention than SARS. Considering we have the medications and isnt somthing like 25% of parts of Africa is dying from it. Genocide Georgie, is that you in office?

Oh but then we might have to go back to dealing with the fact the our goverment in its allmost entirety, the media, and the coroporations that control our lifes are hopelessly and endlessly corrupt and kill for profit and convienience.

Sheeeeeeeeeeit. These motherfuckers are some bitches.

no

not like AIDS at all

AIDS is an immunodeficiency virus..it attacks the immune system such that you may die from virtually anything...like pneumonia..if you contract it, odds are good that your body doesn't have a chance and you will never be cured

AIDS has infected 1.2% of the world's population

it is a pandemic

SARS is a really really nasty flu

if you contract it, odds are decent that your body will fight it off and you will be permanently cured, and thus immune from further infection

it is a coronavirus, very similar to the common cold..handwashing is an effective preventetive measure

i highly doubt that it was created in a lab.

there is not a tremendous amount of understanding about the common cold (obviously, we havent cured it)..and even less about the construction and viability of such an artificial virus

if it was created in a lab, they would have almost certainly made it a deadlier disease, and one that was easier to contract

'creating viruses' is not as easy as one may think

viruses are a strange type of organism, unlike all other life on earth that is understood

they are symbiotes capable of mutation, and although they require a host to survive, reproduce and get passes on, they frequently 'take over' the host's functions

we have the type of medications that stave off symptoms, not cure AIDS (i agree they should be distributed now)

AIDS was not created in a lab

you guys obviously have no idea what goes into genetic engineering

there is simply no way such a virus could be 'constructed'

and the virus' roots can be traced back

it comes form an immunodeficiency virus that strikes simians ..because there is a tremendous amount of poaching in sub saharan africa, lots of people eat untreated gorilla meat..it is almost definitive that the virus is a mutated form of the monkey disease contracted by humans from eating bushmeat

the AIDS virus has tremendous mutation capabilities, beyond anything that could possibly be formulated in a labratory..

understand that it is a living organism

science may be advanced

but creating life is still a bit out of our reach

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i live in the land of sars.

I'm in downtown SARSville.

There's no escaping it.

It's all over the news because the WHO

jumped into panic mode. Even the American

Center for Disease Control said the the WHO

acted way too quickly. Oh well...

maybe the tourists will stay away my steps this year.

I actually caught myself getting nervous cuz some asian dude was all sick and coughing last week, what a loser I am. But now Im sick, but I think my nephew gave me the flu. We all know this is another frantic sensational story to divert attention from whatever we're supposed to really be talking about.

Originally posted by !@#$%

no

not like AIDS at all

sure it is. just because they tell you it wasn't man made doesn't mean it wasn't. i don't care what your textbooks say. i don't care what the research is telling you. i feel AIDS is a government plot to wipe out the root of all black people: Africa. what a better way to do it than to blame a monkey. you have no idea the technology we have... i'm pretty damn sure there's a cure, too. when was the last time a high-ranking government official died of complications with AIDS?....

and you have no idea who you're talking to

conspiracy theorists tend to believe what they want to, not what reality, facts, or irrefutable evidence is telling them

the beauty of science, is that it simply cannot be controlled by governments, politics, or ideology

science is a truly universal language

there is currently research abound all over the world concerning AIDS, its origins, and its possible treatments and vaccinations..not only in the U.S., but in every country where there is enough money to build a scientific community..which happens to be all over north america, south america, europe, africa, asia, and australia...hell, even antarctica has science goin on there..

research and development is simply not controlled by any one faction or government

if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about the nature of scientific research, the competition, comradere and respect for knowledge in the scientific community, and the technologies currently available in physiology and medicine, then you would know that your theory is utter bullshit

but like i said, paranoid conspiracy theorists will believe whatever they choose, regardless of how stupid

Originally posted by !@#$%

and you have no idea who you're talking to

conspiracy theorists tend to believe what they want to, not what reality, facts, or irrefutable evidence is telling them

the beauty of science, is that it simply cannot be controlled by governments, politics, or ideology

science is a truly universal language

there is currently research abound all over the world concerning AIDS, its origins, and its possible treatments and vaccinations..not only in the U.S., but in every country where there is enough money to build a scientific community..which happens to be all over north america, south america, europe, africa, asia, and australia...hell, even antarctica has science goin on there..

research and development is simply not controlled by any one faction or government

if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about the nature of scientific research, the competition, comradere and respect for knowledge in the scientific community, and the technologies currently available in physiology and medicine, then you would know that your theory is utter bullshit

but like i said, paranoid conspiracy theorists will believe whatever they choose, regardless of how stupid

beat a spindly ass scientist with a fucking baseball bat

I have never heard the exact origins of Aids before from someone in the scientific community. How foul, eating untreated gorilla meat. Such disgrace. I seen that flick Cooley High the other day. Where the youngest kid is getting picked on and they find an open gorilla cage at the zoo after ditching school and hopping the subway and racking hella candy, anyway, The two older cats are throwing marshmellows at the gorilla and hes just sitten there chillen eating marshmellows and then the young kid goes up to the gorilla and is like "im sorry mister gorilla these humans dont know how to act around a gorilla" and then the gorilla pegs him in the chest with gorilla shit and ducks and rolls twice.

anyway....my whole conspiracy point is with all the corruption and discrimination within the radical conservitives in the rather hypocrytical and corrupt goverment -with a long track record declassified to prove it- if some one got ahold of a awful killing disease like aids I think it would be entirley possible to attack demographic portions of the population seen as unequal and threatening -ie. homosexuals and drug addicts- under the disguise as a natural unexplained phenomanon with no cure yet.

And then there's Chris Rocks whole view point. If you think crackheads are repeat customers, try aids patients.

yea but i could invent the flying car.

it could be like on gullivers travel where i make a very powerful but small magnet thats connected to the earths core and the amount of power the magnets release is controlled by a stick shift kind of thing.

and the more u release the higher your car will go.

you gotta admit its GENIOUS

Archived