is suicide the answer?

Krook

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know if anyones suggested it already...

but as long as your going, you might as well take tease with you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is funny i seriously wanted to kill myself this morning,but now im happy as fuck drinking old english and getting ready to go paint....i really do hate myself though maybe ill do it tommorow.suicide is a mortal sin and i dont want to go to hell(that was my religious upbringing speaking)somebody please kill me...........................................

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

what's even worse is when you're involved with a girl who fucks on you. twice. same guy. and still wants to be with you. then she flips out because she's so depressed about how wrong she treated you she wants tp kill herself. then you get scared and run to her house at 11 at night in 28 degrees because she was talking things like "you can't stop me" and "don't forget me when i'm gone" and stopped responding. so you are incredibly angry at her for fucking you over, but can't show it to her face because you want her to live.

bottom line, suicide is selfish. there's always another way out. it just might involve a little bit of work and suffering from you.

spf aint that weird how it works???

krook, this is my sob story if you will...

in the past 3 years, i have had friends die of overdoses, suicide, my best friend since i was 4 passed away on the count of cancer, and alot of other bad bad shit happened. i was crazy type depressed on all types of shit, drinking like none other, then started seeing a psychologist for a grip. she helped me a little it seemed, but then it turned out it helped me alot, my problem was that i had so many people die of stupid shit in the recent past, and i had this girlfriend who was all drunk one night threatening to drive home when she couldnt walk, it was like an hour drive and shit, then i ahd this debate with the bitch on the hpone and it forreal fucked my day up.. the fact that someone you actualy care about is going to drive home drunk as fuck and endanger their life and the lives of others not caring one bit just for the sole intent of jacking your day up, and trying to spite you for some tequila driven drunken stuper.... fuck it, suicide is not the answer, take it from the jyk family, live fast die young, but liet life kill you, not your own hands

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by mos_j1

carribean queen

now we're sharing the same dream

and our hearts they beat as one

no more love on the run

before you commit suicide at least try dropping out of society. I always told myself that when times got out of control I'd hop a fr8 and you wouldn't see me for a long long time.

drama queen.

top 5 reasons not to kill yourself

1. bacon sandwiches

2. rustoleum

3. sunsets and the oppurtunity to jack mad color schemes from god

4. fishing

5. the ball pit at hardees

Originally posted by razeagainst

dont take the threads on here so seriously... if everyone who says "yes its the answer" were being serious... they'd all be dead right now, think about it....

it's the answer to his problem, it hasn't been the answer to any of mine yet. duh.

Guest popasquat

Here is my suggestion... if you feel depressed enough to kill yourself, if you are serious, you should take those feelings out on those who are making you feel bad. If there are some people at school or where ever who are pushing you push them back. Don't take this wrong I am not suggesting you get a gun and go kill these people but I garuntee if you go beat their asses. I mean, REALLY kick the shit out of them it will not only get them to stop, it will make you feel better too.

i told you right from the start. a knife up to your throat for one put through my heart. couldn't hold on and this i should've known. thinking back as i walk the night alone. i told you that my love was true. i asked you to walk away if you don't feel like i do. you whispered that you would be mine always. i felt myself slipping away. i love you forever, 'til death do us part. night gives no rest and i cannot sleep. when i can i see your face, it's tattooed on my dreams. purple heart pumps sorrow through my veins. i awaken, i'm calling out your name. i often think back to that night... the moment when i found out that our love was a lie. felt like i would die, i couldn't stand the pain. and there's nothing left except one thing, i've gotta see you again. i love you forever, 'til death do us part. forever is over, forever is over. it's over, it's over, it ended on that night... that i took your fucking life...........................................i remember when i used to get depressed about shit like this guy....i would listen to this song, get angry , and go paint, and im livin fine now.....life goes on!!!

Im feelin what alot of you are saying. Life is very difficult at times. I have come to the conclusion that I am pretty much alone in the world and so is everybody else. Sometimes even the things you think you can depend on like friends family etc. fall apart. And then your just left alone once again. I just found out my closest friend is moving far away. He was pretty much the only person I could talk to about real shit and when I found out he was leaving I felt even more alone. Thats on the negative side... on the positive Im am happy for my friend. Also life has alot of good experiences to offer. New friends...adventures....Thats the reason to keep going. Id rather make it through the hard times and be "here" then to die and my existence possibly be over. But enough with the deep shit.

Killing yourself could be seen as an easy way out, but who knows what could happen after you kill yourself. If you really want to get into afterlife type shit.

Archived