are you dating a stripper ?

RumPuncher

well ?

Guys, your wife or girlfriend could secretly be moonlighting as a lap dancer -- and you don't have a clue!

Surveys show that one in 25 college coeds now take it all off to help pay their tuition. And the number of married women dancing in strip clubs nationwide is estimated to be close to 10 million -- many shucking down to their birthday suits without their husbands' knowledge or consent.

"Today, many women see nothing wrong with using their bodies to make extra cash," says a sociologist.

"You may think that you've landed Miss Innocent, but if you're in a relationship with a young woman with a nice figure, there's a good chance that in her spare time, she's grinding her G-string-clad backside in some stranger's lap."

Here, from experts, are 10 signs that your lady is a closet lap dancer:

VAMPISH WALK. A once-awkward, wholesome, girl-next-door type who now swivels her hips in an exaggerated manner -- and has no trouble strutting about in six-inch heels -- fits the profile of a stripper.

COARSE LANGUAGE. If your lady starts cussing like a sailor, it's a good bet she picked up the bad habit from her low-class "colleagues" backstage.

FAVORS SEXY UNDERWEAR. A gal who used to complain about how "uncomfortable" she felt in thongs and suddenly has an undies drawer chock full of them may now be used to wearing a G-string hours at a time.

SLUTTY BODY LANGUAGE. When your mate has to pick up something from the ground, does she kneel like a lady -- or bend over, flaunting her wares?

SUDDENLY HAS MONEY FOR "LITTLE EXTRAS." She starts showing up with fancy earrings, designer shoes and other items you didn't pay for.

OVERLY FLIRTATIOUS WITH YOUR PALS. You may spot her perched on a buddy's lap at a cocktail party, making small talk. This could be a position she's grown very comfortable with.

ALWAYS HAS PLENTY OF DOLLAR BILLS ON HAND. Or when she gets change back at the supermarket, she may reflexively tuck it in the band of her underwear.

DANCES DIRTY. A gal who wiggles around in the laps of strange men for cash is likely to fall into raunchy, groin-to-butt moves on the dance floor.

WON'T TELL YOU WHERE SHE WORKS. Says she has a "great new part-time job working as a cocktail waitress," but won't tell you where she works.

ODDLY IMMODEST. In the past, she never even undressed in front of the dog, but now she waltzes by the window nude without a second thought.

If Only !!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my only female roommate...

became a stripper because she was too lazy to work for rent money

sadly, it was only a month or so after her rape

she had some nutso friends, one of which (i'll call lola) was supporting her boyfriend by stripping and selling ketamine.

both of them got heavy into the drugs.

heavy.

so lola was bought out of her bar one night (forking over enough dough to the bar to leave the bar with the girl until closing, when she is returned..about $200) so anyway, she gets drugged while she's on her 'date' and ends up fucking another stripper at a hotel..

her boyfriend was crazy pissed when he found out..the other stripper was a nasty skanky ho

so my roommate went down that road..she didn't have a vamp walk though..

oh man, i got a lot more stories...there used to be coked up strippers at my house all the time about 4 years ago............but i should stop

oh yeah...the point of my post.

i was strolling down memory lane and completely forgot..

my old roommate was such a moron she started picking up guys she met at work..as in they might be new boyfriend material..

so this one dude who was a college student at a very respectable spot was interested..they went out to a club one night to just hang out..he wanted to see if her being a stripper meant she was a nasty ho as well..

so he sends one of his boys to the dance floor to get loose with her..he tells the friend to rub on her to see if she isn't down to be fondled by a stranger on the dance floor...

but she lets him, so of course he reports back to the dude..yo, i just felt her up

that ended that

man i love reality shows and i was watching frat life and dude on there was seeing a stripper for a little bit. i cant imagine doing it thinking about who she was on wihle working. i think id like a little more stability than a stripper...

the beer girl at this club in town is SMOKING though.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Kilo7-

Or when she gets change back at the supermarket, she may reflexively tuck it in the band of her underwear.

That a hint and a half fo yo ass...

my friend is currently dating a stripper.

He knows it's not going to last but he's really

worried about going back to 'ordinary girls'.

I guess after having a girl rent a hotel room

with a jacuzi, and demand that you put it in her ass

while she wears 5 inch heels, italian lingerie and a wig,

it might be hard to go back to 'ordinary girls'.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I don't think I can date a stripper since I just assume all male strippers are gay, but I do know a certain someone who is anxiously waiting to give me a private strip show. Wooohoooo.

just get you a web cam and its on baby

I have a friend that is a male stripper...I have never seen someone get so much ass

I had a girlfriend, who, after our seperation, became a stripper, started going out with low-lifes and then turned into a lesbian. I saw her at the Toronto '416' graffiti jam a couple of year's ago, she put on a little show for all the writers by making out with her girlfriend and I was standing next to them, with an unimpressed look on my face, that would've made for an interesting picture! I wish she would've been so freaky-deaky when she was with me! DAMN!! Missed out on a 3 way!!!!!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

my friend is currently dating a stripper.

He knows it's not going to last but he's really

worried about going back to 'ordinary girls'.

I guess after having a girl rent a hotel room

with a jacuzi, and demand that you put it in her ass

while she wears 5 inch heels, italian lingerie and a wig,

it might be hard to go back to 'ordinary girls'.

haha :eek:

Archived