Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest freighthed

i have a girl problem

Guest freighthed

Okay so lastnight my girl calls me and tells me that she dosent want to be in a relationship. but at the same time wants to be with me(like stay with me).and she says she is going to decide on one. now, am i the only one who sees the gayness in that? I mean thats the queerest thing I have ever heard what should i do?

yeah man it is so gay. its queer. fuck. she must be a homosexual or something. what a fag. so fucking gay. i cant stand it. dammit. wow.

Guest freighthed

yeah thats whats goin on in my head it's pretty fucking confusing...:confused:

I'm pretty sure that was me pointing out your homophobic phrasing.

But on another note...she wants to make the right decision. its actually not "gay" at all. It makes sense. Who cares anyway though. Everything is temporary...just have fun with your fucking life and dont sweat this minor bullshit.

if you keep her for sex, she's going to leave you for another guy anyway, and be like "we can't do this anymore - by the way, i'm fucking this guy raoul."

let her go, if you want to keep someone around for sex, find someone else... girls like to try to advance to third base with a foot still on second

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this