jailtime?

ghostvandal

Re: Do What You Got to Do

Originally posted by KaBar

I've seen a number of young guys, teenagers, wind up in some serious trouble (like months of jail time) because of just stupidity.

About time we started sentencing dumb people to jailtime!

Haha, bad joke. But I really hate stupid people.

Good thread.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Abstract Rationality

What if you're a permanent RESIDENT, not citizen yet, of the US...and you get locked up for fr8s??

Deportation? just a FINE? what do you guys think?

as of a few years ago in california if you're not a citizen you can get deported if you commit a "voluntary felony" or some shit like that, i cant remember the exact term. there was an article in the newspaper a few years back about a guy that was in his 20's that moved here from india when he was 1, got caught up for buying stolen car speakers, and was getting sent back to india... he didnt speak the language, know anyone there or anything. the law might have changed by now because of the attention it was getting - but if not, im sure felony premeditated vandalism on freights could get you shipped back if buying stolen shit can. i dont know how the other states work though, definately worth looking into though if thats your situation.

damn ray.....motherfucker got sent back for buying speakers?

thats fucking rough.

freights can get you pulled hard. but as far as im concerned....i dont even understand why they hate on the millions of free art they recive in exchange for a ride. you know?

i dont understand why they dont hire us.

Archived